Prolonged:Bestfriends

Somewhere in the past I've always questioned on the way things are on how unfair or illogical it is I never seemed to stop questioning it, well whatever it is I'm questioning.

I'll never know.

"Wierd eyed Kūdò~"

"Freak!!!"

"Monster!!!"

Those were only 1 percent of the things they call me, and it's all because of my eyes, and this was before I even knew that I could do the things I could do now.

I've lost count on how many times I've wished for my quirk to have manifest at the time, then maybe, just maybe things would have been different growing up.

All I can remember is that up until 'that' incident happened, that I started questioning 'it' on my very first day of elementary school.

"OK next please stand up and introduce yourself to your classmates"

"Hai! Sensei." I could still remember it like it was yesterday, all the whispers and insults but I ignored it to make my negative thoughts to dissappear.

I could still remember my brother looking at me worriedly but he had to go before he could say anything since he would be late.

I remember being so, so exited that I forgot my pencil and when I asked my seatmate to lend me one he ignored me which confused me at the time and that's when I once again noticed all their faces which varied from disgust, uncomtrable, mock, and it was at me?

It got worse when it was recess and my 'classmates' followed me and one of them suddenly pushed me and pinned me to the ground making me panic.

"Hey sit still were gonna try and hit those targets in your freaky little eyes~"

"No!!! Please stop!!"

"Huh?....what did you say you Freak."

"Someone!! Help me!!!"

I looked to my sides but all I saw were dark, disgusted and smiling mocking faces.

"Psst come on let's get out of here."

"Yeah come on"

"*Hic*

.....please.

...somebody.....

.help me...."

"Oi! I said sit still you Freak!"

I could still remember the pain in my scalp when he pulled my hair.

"!!! No! Please stop it hurts."

"Huh? So what? Not like anyone is going to help you~"

"And yah wanna know why?~"

I knew the answer I just didn't understand why.