Chapter 1:Recommendation

Kūdò's POV:

Spring has always been my favorite season of the year with all the  different freshly grown green grass, the white and pink sakura trees all the different kinds of colorful traditional yukatas and kimonos making it all seem from an animated movie is just so perfect, with peace and tranquility and the laughter of the children playing and parents calling to their children to be careful  is just so peaceful....

"Kūdò-chan ~~" Came an ominous voice behind me making me flinch and shuddered with shock.

'ah there goes my peace and tranquility.' I thought before jumping, stumbling, tripping, and finally comically falling before someone caught me by the waist and lifted me up then putting me down and steadying me, and as I look up I see a tall tan boy with a  mop of white hair wearing the same uniform as me but with the exception of the sleeves because of he's quirk called dupliarms with an apologetic face even with the dark cyan mask I could tell in his eyes.

So I definitely didn't miss that amusement, that is literally bulging in his eyes, making me scoff and rolled my eyes at him, making him raise his brow.

"I can definitely tell that your amused by my predicament, now do yah." I said with an accusing deadpan expression, making him chuckle.

"What? Can't take a little scare?" He said letting go of me and looking at me with a very, VERY visible amusement, making me punch him in his arm with a playful pout.

"So? What if I am what are you gonna do about it yah octopus?"
I said teasingly at him, making him gasp in exasperation.

"Not like you can say much yourself you walking target!" He said leaning in my face and ended up having a glaring contest with each other, before bursting out laughing.

After calming down albeit after seeing the weird stares we got from other students and parents alike, we decided to get some ice cream and talk about our future, and what highschool we're going to.

"So have you decided on what highschool your going to?" Mezo  asked me after sitting down on our usual table at 'Milo's Ice Cream Parler' with our own combinations of ice cream flavors.

With mine being mint, chocolate, and coffee and Mezo chosed vanilla, strawberry, and blueberry flavor, which is our signature falvors.

"Yeah I remember you saying that your going to UA right?" I asked after thinking about it for a long time.

After I asked that Mezo stopped midway lowering his mask to eat his ice cream, on which he started wearing after that one particular incident with a little girl a while back, who scream and cried after seeing Shoji's face.

And I was there when it happened cause we coincidentally have gone to the same schools in elementary to middle school which is pure coincidence, since he and his parents were moving i thought that he would go to a far away school, but found out that we have coincidentally have gone to the same school after some miracle, bump into each other by the school gates and ever since then we had the time our lives.

"Yeah....so..are you going to UA?" He asked looking at me hopefully  making me roll my eyes with a small smile.

"Yup I've thought about it, and I want to support my brother with the necessities of the house." I said looking down remembering my brother, making Mezolook at me in worry.

"No one still wants him in their agencies?" He asked making me nod as he frowned at that.

"Why wouldn't they want your brother, I mean come on! Your brother is one of the greatest heroes out there who are actually true with their chosen career, and the only reason they don't want him is because of the criticisms about his quirk being 'villain like'" He said before scarfing down his ice cream, and looking at me in worry.