Rohadás

Dream coughed, blood escaping his lips. Tommy looked at him from the other side of the cell, puzzled. His mind racing, toughts of all kind running trought his head. This had been going on for a week now, the admin having less and less colour by the time goes. A week... Sam said that it takes two weeks give or take, to fix the problem in the system. Tommy slowly stood up, and walked towards the older blonde, who opened his eyes, trying to focus on the teen. The air escaping his lips formed litle foggs, dissolving in the air quickly.

"How did you get this illness?" Tommy asked, sitting a few feet away from the admin.

"Probably.... Poison.... From raw potatoes." A small whisper was all Dream could produce, but it was heard by Tommy regardless. The younger slowly, and full on alert inched towards him, placing his lower arm on the forehead of the admin, just to pull back at that moment, the pale, greyish skin so hot, almost burning. Worry towered over the younger, he himself did not understand the reason.

"Hold on for a litle longer. I'm sure Sam comes back soon." It was almost a plead. A word of reassurance, a blindly made promise to a man on his death bed. A sweet lie, promising healing and survival. Promising life and hapiness, the pain's dissapearing. Dream knew all this. Hapiness and life would never work for him again, the burden of his past decisions would always be in the way of true hapiness. And the admin knew he would not survive anyways. His body is weakened, easy to break like a dry stick. And he felt that he has no more than a few hours left.

"I want to be a child again." Dream whispered, the wish hanging in the air. The words were desperate, filled with the tone of one that daydreams. Tommy looked slightly suprised.
"I want to be free from all this pain and burden. I want to be carefree again." A small sigh escapes the dry lips, breathing becoming hard again. Pain filled wheeze comes from the tired lungs. Tommy sits there, guilt slowly eating him up. Dream feels his eyelids getting heavier.
"Could you tell me a story? For the last time." Dream does not know where he is anymore. His mind is fuzzy, memories of the past racing before his eyes. Tommy inhales, hot, suffocating air fills his lungs, and starts telling a story he had heard from Techno a long time ago. The myth of Prometheus, the fire bringer. And then one story followed another. He did not get everything correct, he never cared that much. He heard a small mumble. 'Thanks Techie', and his eyes started to fill with tears. The fever got to Dream's brain, boiling it slowly. The admin had no senses anymore, drifting into one final rest, where he can find peace finally.

"Good night Dream." Tommy said, voice shaking slightly. But he did not recieve an answer, the admin had already fallen into a deep slumber.

A couple hours have passed, when Dream's breathing slowly stopped. His heart beat went on for about one extra minute before stopping finally. Tommy never left the dying man's side, rambling about whatever nonsense came to his mind. When the death message popped up in his communicator, he exhaled, and laid against the obsidian wall, sweat droppingfrom his forehead.