bimbózás

Tommy kept quiet at the whole way out, making Sam uncomfortable and sweaty. The teen glared daggers at the creeper hybrid, wings puffing up with fury. Tommy had taken off the magical ring that kept his wings hidden, the red and white feathers making a huge contrast with the purple and black surroundings. Upon reaching the final entrance, Tommy stepped outside, the evening sun's last rays gently touched the two, making Dream look towards the sundown, gaping in awe, a small smile creeping onto his lips.

"Papa, what's that?" He asked, suprising the older. Seems like the ghost's mind is one of a four years old, wich means that he probably has no memories, persumably the only thing that remained were feelings towards people, as his encounter with Sam suggested.

"The sun is going to sleep. It says goodnight like this." The explanation might be childish, but keep in mind that Dream was no longer an adult, childish mind can only process limited information. Exept if you were Technoblade. Man was already reading when he came to this word. Or so Tommy tought. Anyways.

"Goodnight sun!" Dream smiled, eyes shining with happiness, small hand waving towards the star. The teen's heart melted, fatherly insicts, once again, awokened in him. Shroud will be happy for the new brother.

But Tommy could not stay in the main land, he had to go far away. Dream was wulnerable, and he knew how mad these guys were. Quackity once almost killed Shroud, if it wasn't for Tubbo...

Tommy shook his head, heading towards his house, where he met Connor.

"Hey man!" Tommy greeted the other guy, Dream waved with hapiness. The brunett froze, looking at the ghost of the admin.

"D-dad? D-did he really?" Shit. Connor told Tommy once about his relationship with Dream, but the blonde managed to forget it! A sorrow filled nod was all he recieved, tears gathering in the brown eyes, and he turns away, walking into the darkening distance, an axe appearing in his hand, persumably to fulfill his rage with slaughtering hords of monsters.

Tommy stepped into his house, greeted with the six years old spider hybrid child. After a quick incrodution, he sent his two sons to play, while he gathered supplies for the long trip they were about to make. He messaged Techno, explaining the situation, begging for him to let them stay, wich came to a result, but the pinkette firmly cleared, that if Tommy will stay, he'll have to work. The boy was so desperate, he agreed, and explained the children the situation.

About an hour later the trio started their journey towards the thundra.