busy day

Chapter 31

* Hannah pov ( Casey's adopted mum)*

Shit, shit, shit. I can't believe I lost my own daughter and I've looked everywhere for her. I grabbed my phone out my bag and phoned Oli and he picked up after the 3rd ring. " Hey Hannah." " Oli I need you here now." " Why whats happened." " I lost Casey she saw her boyfriend cheating on her." " SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND." " No she had a boyfriend he cheated on her with her dads girlfriend." " Wait till I get my hands on him, I'll fucking kill him." " Oli calm down." " What's the fuckers name." " Oli I don't-" " Hannah what's his name." He growled. " Kellin, Kellin Quinn."

*Casey's pov*

" Kiss Me." For once in my life I became completely speechless. " W-w-what." "Kiss Me." " A-alex I don't think-" I started to say but was soon cut of my lips meeting mine. I didn't know if I should kiss back but after having an argument with myself for a few seconds I finally kissed him. The kiss soon turned hot and steamy. I moved my hips against his and soon a low moan came from his lips and just to tease him I moved my hips very slow against his after. " Casey-" " Yes Alex."
" Fuck." His hips started to move as well. " Bloody hell." he said as he ripped of my top. His hands roamed all over my body and at this moment I couldn't think at all, my minds gone completely blank. " Casey-" Alex was cut of by someone nocking on the bus door. My brain finally realised what was going to happen and I was in so much shock it was unbearable. I quickly put my top on and sat back down on the couch. A couple of minutes later Alex came back in with jack and his girlfriend, that was quick. " Hi guys you're back early." " Yeah we are, what happened with you and Alex." " N-Nothing." I said as Alex came back from the kitchen with rock star. " Alex what did you do to her." Jack shouted at Alex. " Nothin." Alex said with a not so innocent look on his face. " Well I'm gonna go 1) to get away from the awkwardness 2) I've gotta go talk to my dad." Jack nodded while looking impressed at Alex and I walked up to Alex and kissed him hard on the lips. " I'll see you at you're set." " I'll punish you if you're not." " Maybe I won't go then." " Haha." he kissed me again and when I was leaving the bus he slapped my ass. Was that all for show or does Alex actually like me, cause I really like him. wait I've just seen my boyfriend cheat on me and I'm already liking someone else. But this person isn't just someone, he's Alex. " Casey." " I was brought out my thoughts and turned antonyms to see it was spark that shouted my name. " Spark." I said hugging her. " Casey I need to tell you something." " What is it." " I'm pregnant." My jaw dropped, literally.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to Wright this I've been really busy lately and I didn't really know what to put for this chapter. I hope the chapter is okay