Airport

Chapter 10

* Casey's pov *

As usual I woke up to my alarm clock but this time it was playing zombie dance by the 'old' escape the fate. I looked at the time, 5 am. Fuck it's to early for this shit... Warped tour. Shit how could I forget I'm going to Warped tour, I literally ran out my bed over to the clothes I set out yesterday and straight into the bathroom. I got dressed as quickly as I could, then brushed my teeth, then my hair and then I put on my makeup. Again I didn't feel like putting on a lot of makeup on so I just put foundation, eye liner and a lot of mascara. Once I was done I walked out the bathroom with my rock punk little mermaid top on and dark green ripped skinny jeans. " Casey you awake." My mum said walking through the door looking really tired. " Mum what are you doing up its 5:20." Why was she up she could of just woke up more to the time I was leaving. " I want to spend as much time as I could with you, I'm really gonna miss you." " I'll miss you to mam but remember I love you always always always." I said as we hugged, intill she pulled away. " You father asked if you wanted to get a lift with him or me." " Mum you don't drive early in the morning, you absolutely hate it." I said laughing a little. " I know but Mark offered to take us." Mark, Mark offered. " I'll take a lift with you guys might as well." " Okay I'll go text Mark and you text your dad." I nodded as she left then grabbed my phone.

' Hey dad I'm gonna take a lift from mum and Mark x '

' Okay xxx who's Mark ?? xx '

' Mam's new man x '

' Okay then xxx oh be at the airport by 6:50 and I want you to meet someone xx ' Who the hell does he want me to meet.

' k gtg gotta finish getting ready x '

' Bye princess xxx '

I packed the stuff I didn't yesterday, put my phone on charge and walked down stairs. " Mum where are you." " Kitchen." " Okay I'm gonna watch TV in my bedroom for a little." I said walking up to my bedroom. I turned the TV  on and looked through the channels, nothing good. But then I realised the one channel that always had something good on, kerrang. When I turned it on sleeping with sirens song if you can't hang was on. I can really relate to Kellin with this song because everyone I have dated has always used me or ended it because they found someone better and I hate them for that they don't think I have feeling, but I really do. Ripper always says I'm the strongest person he knows because I can stick up for myself but to be honest I'm the weakest person I know. " Casey get your shoes on Mark's going to be here in 2 minutes." Mum called from down stairs. Wait what, what time is it now... 6:00. Shit I wasted all that time lost in my though, god I have to finish getting my stuff together. I put on my galaxy vans and grabbed my phone, phone charger and black cardigan. " Casey Mark's here." " Okay I'm coming now." I put my phone charger and phone in my black shoulder bag and put on my black cardigan. I dragged my two, heavy, suitcases and a bag down the stairs and once I was down I saw mum and Mark waiting. " Sorry." They both said it was fine. Mark carried my bags out side and into his car. We all got in and headed to the airport, mam told me the airport was only 20 minutes away but it felt like forever. When I got there I was squished into a group hug and I knew it was the idiots I was touring with. " Come on guys get of here she probably can't breath." They all stopped hugging me and that's when my dad brang me into a hug. " Hey you told us we couldn't hug here but you can." Jaime said pouting. " I'm here father." He said hugging me tighter. " Not an excuse." They carried on arguing intill are plane was called. I ran over to my mum and hugged her. " I'm gonna miss you." I said, oh god don't cry. " I'll miss you too honey please phone me or Skype me when ever you can." " I promise." I pulled away from the hug and looked over to Mark. " Take care of her please, don't mess up." He laughed a little then looked at me seriously. " I promise I'll look after her and I won't mess up." I smiled at both of them then they walked back over to the car and drove off, so I walked over to Vic. " You ready." Just as I was about to answer I heard a screeching voice.