Adventure awaits!

"My dear Bilbo let us have a little more light!" Gandalf says opening a map. "Far to the east, over ranges and rivers, beyond woodlands and wastelands, lies a single solitary peak." Gandalf points to a peak drawn on the map.

"The Lonely Mountain" Bilbo reads out loud

"Aye! Oin has read the portents and the portents say it is time." Gloin says.

"Ravens have been seen flying back to the mountain as it was foretold: when the birds of yore return to Erebor, the reign of the beast will end." Says Oin, confirming Gloin's words.

"What beast?" Bilbo ask as he looked at the map.

"Well, that would be a reference to Smaug the Terrible, chiefest and greatest calamity of our age. Airborne fire-breather, teeth like razors, claws like meathooks. Extremely fond of precious metals-"

"Yes I know what a dragon is" says Master Baggins fidgeting with his fingers.

"I'm not afraid! I'm up for it" says Ori standing up "I'll give him a taste of Dwarfish from right up his jacksle"

"Ori sit down please" Y/n whispered to the young dwarf. Dori placed his big hand on Ori's shoulder, telling him to sit down.

"The task to win back the mountain would be difficult enough with an army behind us. But we number just fourteen, and not fourteen of the best, nor the brightest" Balin says. The dwarves shout in protests, at Balin's indirect insult.

"We may be few in numbers, but we're fighters. All of us, to the last dwarf." Fili tried encouraging the company.

"And you forget, we have a wizard in our company. Gandalf must have killed hundreds of dragons in his time." The youngest dwarf prince says, his chocolate eyes full of excitement. The old wizard coughed in embarrassment at his words.

"Well, no, I wouldn't say that I – "

"How many then?" Y/n asks.

"C'mon give us a number" Fili continues

As the wizard stays silent the dwarves grown in unison and then, they start fighting from Durin knows what reason. Thorin raises on his feet, annoyed by his kin.

"Silence! If we have read these signs, do you not think others will have read them too? Rumors have begun to spread. The dragon Smaug has not been seen for sixty years. Eyes look east to the mountain, assessing, wondering, weighing the risk. Perhaps the vast wealth of our people now lies unprotected. Do we sit back as others claim what is rightfully ours? Or do we seize this chance to take back Erebor?" The dwarfs jump and cheer inspired by his speech.

"You forget, the front gate is sealed! There is no way into the mountain." Balin reminds the other dwarves, killing the whole mood.

"That my dear Balin is no entirely true" Gandalf says playing with a dwarfish key.
"How came you by this? Thorin asks tensing up.

"It was given to me by your father, by Thrain, for safe keeping. It is yours now." Gandalf hands the key to Thorin, everyone looking with amazed and proud looks at their king.

"If there is a key, there must be a door." Fili says very serious. Y/n smiles at his words. The wizard nods and says:

"These ruins speak of another passage into the lower halls." Gandalf point to some runes on the left side of the map, then point to the 'door' on the mountain.

"There's another way in" Kili says happily, placing a hand on his brothers shoulder.

"Well, if we can find it, but dwarf doors are invisible when closed. The answer lies hidden somewhere in this map and I do not have the skill to find it. But there are others in Middle-Earth who can." Gandalf pauses, looking at everyone in the room "The task I have in mind will require a great deal of stealth, and no small amount of courage. But, if we are careful and clever, I believe that it can be done."