Part 2: Blacklist

Alex couldn't help but carrying her desk and chair to her class, in second floor. It took her 2 stairs. But it seemed okay to her. The nerves she felt that day help her imagination to kill them slowly but deadly.

While climbing the stairs, she kept muttering, "Oh, Anzai would feel happy to be such attention. Hanging her like Jesus is not a bad idea at all. Bet she would love hanging there with her bare skin..." Her plot is not reaching the end yet, until a voice made her tartled.

"Muttering again with your evil plots?" That
was David Hartness, the only person who notices her existence.

"Shut the fuck up. Help me carry this shitload instead."

"Wow. What did you eat last night? Being bitter like that would surely make those retards avoiding you..."

"Mind your own business. That is my comfortable zone anyway. It depends on me, for ignoring those dickheads..."

"Whatever. Hey, wanna go to the rooftop? I have cigarettes..."

"Sure thing. I need to tell you to do some errands too."

"Don't tell me..."

"Oh, yeah..."

Alex smiled to him, brightly.

David is the first person on her list. Thanks to him Anzai went all mad at her. Her unrequited silly love towards David is the nasty thing. Why does she have to lower herself in front of him? Alex hates weak people. She hates her mother for being stupid and getting bullied by her own stupid husband, yet she loves him. Just plain stupid. Ignorant. Moron. Alex has built this wall, so no one can come in unless they break it, which is useless. Having been in such despair gains her strength to live this shitty life without being stepped on. Yet, she gets it from Anzai and her imbicile minions. Well, not really...