Part 1: Target of Bully

'I don't think I have rights to write about someone who is a rotten apple.'

That's Alex's opinion, after all. Just like today when some people she called as rotten apples threw her books from the second floor, she can't avenge them. 'They are dead already.' That's what she thinks. She always has the perfect plot how they die, though it is changing every time she watches new horror-suspense movie. Her mind is like a cave in which she loves to spend her time thinking about what she can't do in real life. How all of Criminal Minds episodes have helped her in finding out the best way to construct unsolved crime scenes. She goes along well with her solitude and how her love towards The Wandered old-classic literature is sometimes hard to swallow for some people. She is one of a kind. People always say that she is different, but in her mind she always replies them with; I pity all of you for being similar. It always ends with her scornful smirk.

Society is just that sick. In her mind, she has successfully restored the society. It is more like 'redo' it. Though it is impossible to be done in the real life, Alex has made it in her mind. Does it make her crazy? No. She is as normal as normal people. She always believes that every person has the good and bad sides, just like Yin Yang. Among nice people, there will always one person who is bad or easily get jealous to anyone happier than her. Just call her with Anzai. She is just like an evil behind her cute and kawaii face. She is the mastermind of how all of Alex's classmates bully her for no reason. Of course, Anzai knows why.

"Hey, ugly...there is no seat for you!" greeted Momoko to Alex from the balcony of their class in the second floor. She smirks at Alex. 'Geez... What am I going to face today? Another lunch in a bathroom then get showered by water and toilet tissues?' she sighed while starting to get inside of the building until her desk and chair fall in front of her feet. 'It's getting ridiculous.'

She looked up to Momoko and found her smirks again. She and her stupid minions threw it all. Ah, and the rest of her class members were there too. 'Those retards...' Alex always thinks the people in her class are way coward than her, for not having guts to deal with Anzai and her minions' cockiness.

'They are dead...all of them...'