Part 23

'I like him.. I like when he holds my hand to give assurance.. I like when he side hugs me and rubs my upper arm to make me feel better.. I like when he hugs me to calm me down.. I like that he likes me... Just these thoughts make me happy and give a tingling sensation in my body... I will not leave a chance to make best memories in this last week that we have here.. I hope ki humari next office location bhi same ho but abhi ke lie I will just cherish each moment with him.. I will hold his hand, hug him, kiss him if i want to... kiss him zyada ho gaya na...I mean cheek kiss to kar hi sakti hu' Teja was blushing with these thoughts when she saw that Karan was coming towards him now. 

She could see him coming towards her. From his body language it looked like he was tensed.

"Teja problem ho gai hain... yaha se PG wapas jaane ka jo major junction hain waha pe kuch political issues ke chalte riots ho gaye hain so people are burning buses and tyres" Karan kept her hand on his head.

"Ohh shit... to ab kya karenge" Even she panicked now.

"Apki family ko pata hain ki aap bahar aye hue to" He was worried.

"Ni.. but kyu?" Teja was confused.

"Arre atleast they won't be tensed na.. unki according to aap PG me hi ho so you are safe"He explained.

Teja was impressed that in this situation also he is worried about his family.

"Suno lets do one thing... lets stay here tonight and then kal subah kya situation hogi uske according we will act" Teja held his hand to make him calm down.

"Hmm.. Kal to office bhi ni hain.. weekend hain so this we can do.. let me go and check if we can get two rooms?" Karan turned towards the reception.

"Not two.. one... we will be okay... i trust you" She blinked her eyes still holding his hand.

He nodded and went to the reception. He came back with the keys and they proceeded to their room.

"Karan this room has beach view" Teja's excitement made Karan happy.

"Yes.. I am hungry lets order food na" Karan's tummy was growling.

They ordered their food and set plates on the table that had two chairs as well..

"Ek plate me hi kha lenge" Teja removed the other plate.

Teja served food in the plate and sat on the chair. Karan sat on the other chair and made a morsel to eat.

"Aaaa" Teja said pointing towards her open mouth.

Karan giggled and fed her the bite. They were eating their food and were feeding each other as well in between.

"Teja.. tune to kaha tha that you hate sharing food ab kya hua?" Karan teased him.

"Wo.. wo.. zyada bolega na to share ni karungi.. soch le" She blushed initially and then blackmailed him.

"Bholu... kha le shanti se" he giggled.

'Chahe wo bolti ni hain but I know I am special for her... may be not there yet but still there is something from her side as well... but usse puchne se darta hu kahi sab khrab na ho jae... usne na bol dia to dosti bhi chali jaegi' Karan thought while picking up the used plates from the table after finishing the dinner.

"Aaj Friday night hain.. to movie dekhe?" Teja asked

"Haan but konsi... horror?" Karan was excited.

"Ni ni.. horror ni plz... i hate it... mujhe darr lagta hai" Teja closed her eyes.

"Haha.. tujhe bhi kisi cheez se darr lagta hain" Karan was laughing.

"ok ok.. to koi thriller dekh lete hain" He tried pacifying her who was now angry.

She nodded. He started the movie.

Karan sat on the bed with his legs stretched and back against the headboard. Teja also sat beside him in the same position.

"Tune mere ques ka answer ni dia" Karan looked towards her.

"Konse" She frowned.

"Will you be okay if after next week if we are in different cities?" He looked directly into his eyes.

She shifted towards his side and kept her head on his shoulder.

After a pause of few seconds she said "I don't want that to happen... and if that happens then I will miss you" looking into his eyes.

"I will miss you too... You are the best thing that has happened to me since long" He said looking into her eyes and holding her hand.

They kept on watching the movie with her head on his shoulder and his cheek on her head. He was rubbing his thumb on her hand throughout.

After few minutes Teja's head rolled down from his shoulder and her lips landed on his bare chest due to two open buttons. He was taken aback and looked down to see that she has slept and her head fell in front in sleep. He wanted to wake her up and ask her to sleep properly but her warmth was sending shivers in his body. He closed his eyes and was enjoying the moment.

"Teja... sleep properly else you will have a neck sprain" Karan gathered the courage to wake her up.

"Aaa... sone de na" Teja nuzzled more into his chest.

"Teja..." His breath hitched and he could not say anything more. He cupped his cheek and patted her head.

She closed her eyes and looked up irritated but the time she looked into his eyes and their proximity her eyes widened. She didn't move an inch and he also kept looking into his eyes.

"Karan" She whispered.

"hmm" He looked at his parted lips.

He moved towards her.

"Karan" She whispered again and she placed her hand on his nape.

The next moment he placed his lips on her lightly. He kissed her and sucked her upper lip. Soon he realized that she is not responding so he stopped sucking. Before she could remove his lips from her she sucked his lower lip. This brought an instant smile on his face and Teja could feel that.

After few minutes they broke the kiss and started looking here and there to avoid any eye contact.

"I think we should sleep." Teja said and lied down quickly with her back towards him.

He also lied down with his face towards her back. He kept his arm on her waist.

She didn't react to his touch so he started withdrawing his arm when Teju held his arm and shifted backwards towards him making her back touch his chest.

They both slept peacefully with a smile on their face and blush on their cheeks.

Note : Let me know if you like the way their relationship is shaping.

Also a big thank you to all you guys and a special one to those who don't want this story to end. To be honest I haven't made up my mind yet whether i will be ending the story or continuing it even after next 5 - 6 parts. Till then plz enjoy and keep the love coming.