Running

My name is Jason Allen.

All my life I've been known as a warrior, whether it was fighting for my family, for my city, for my country, and now for my world.

But now I have to be a protector, for my team and for my new found family.

I've always ran head first into a fight, but now I have to stand still and protect those I hold close from those who would wish them harm, and in this line of work there is no shortage of enemies.

I am Velocity.

As we look over Star city under the cover of night you'll see a streak of multi-colored lightning dashing through the city leaving dead ghost behind due to their suicide plans

   "Where's Darkh?" I asked menacingly as I held a ghost up by his throat before he tried to stab me causing me to quickly disarm him before I threw him against a wall causing him to groan in pain before he started foaming at the mouth causing me ...

"Where's Darkh?" I asked menacingly as I held a ghost up by his throat before he tried to stab me causing me to quickly disarm him before I threw him against a wall causing him to groan in pain before he started foaming at the mouth causing me to groan before I disappeared in a flash of lightning and reappear in the bunker where Felicity is seen smiling at me.

"Hey Jace, how was the hunt?" Felicity asked as I looked over at her to see her stomach showing a little telling me that her pregnancy is progressing before I walked up and laid my hand on her belly before sighing as she rubbed my arm.

"They won't talk. They just keep committing suicide." I said as she nodded before she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the other chair causing me to sit down.

"We'll find him, I know it." Felicity stated as I nodded before the rest of the team came inside in their gear.

"Just FYI, don't have super-speed." Oliver stated.

"Noted." I said as Felicity and I got back to work.

"Cmon Jace let's head home for the night." Laurel said as I shook my head.

"Can't. Still need to find Darkh." I said as I continued typing as Thea pulled me away from the keyboard.

"And he will still be out there tomorrow, sadly." Thea said as I just stared.