Part Two : Drunk [M]

Lisa's POV

Cool breeze, calm night and a wonderful woman sitting across me.. Who would wish for something more?

Me and Jennie are currently eating our dinner in her rooftop,or maybe this is just a snack because it's chicken and beer.... It's 11 pm and I know that it's kinda late but it's because we are also waiting for the meteor shower that will happen probably 30 minutes from now.. Jennie saw it in the news earlier and hasn't stop talking about it since..

She is so excited because she said that it's her first time to witness something spectacular like meteors falling from the sky.. I am so happy too..

"It's special because I'll be witnessing it with you" she said that made my heart skip a beat.. My heart? Yes.. I actually have a heart.. I don't know how but I know that Jennie gave it to me.. She changed so many things in me and I wouldn't complain in any of that..

The moon shines so bright this night, I don't know why but this night seems to be weird.. Something is really different but I couldn't care less..

I looked at the girl in front of me and I watched her smile as she she watched the sky.. The moon shines so bright along with her sparkling eyes that made me feel giddy inside.. She's so perfect for me..

"Look Lili! I think the moon is throbbing" she said plainly that made me crack a laugh.. She is a bit drunk by now because of too much beer but she doesn't want to stop "the beer taste so good tonight" she said..

"Are you saying that because we watched Sam and Cat earlier? " I said trying to suppress my laugh..

"Maybe? " she giggled at me and it was like a sweet melody in my ears..

"I don't think that the moon will throb.. " I said jokingly.. that made her giggle at me..

"Yah! When Sam and Cat says that the moon is throbbing then the moon is throbbing! Okay? " she jokingly glared at me and even pointed a fork in my face.. Gosh this girl really love that series.. It was good but watching Jennie laugh was even better..

"Okay fine.. The moon is throbbing wow! " I surrendered my arms in the air and pretended that I am amazed by the moon.. It made her laugh at me..

"You're such a dork" she said before taking a sip on her beer.. I took a sip too although I can never get drunk.. Her smiles is enough to make me high though...

We patiently waited until it was finally time and I am seeing some small shiny things falling from the sky..

"Hon! I think it's starting! " I said to her and she seems too drunk by now.. Her cheeks are puffy and red along with her sleepy eyes.. It changed though when she saw the meteors.. Excitement filled her whole body..

"Oh my god! They're so beautiful Lili!" She said as she grab the telescope so she can see much closer..

She kept on giggling and saying how much beautiful it looked.. She is squealing because of excitement and I was just there.. Totally amazed by her beauty under the moon light..

I never took a glance on the meteor shower for my eyes are glued to her face.. She couldn't see the way I stare at her because she is so focused on her telescope.. I didn't mind though because watching her being this happy makes my heart happy too.. It's like something I've achieved.. For me, she is the brightest star I've ever seen..