𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 < 3

cw ; overstimulation , pr@1se k1nk shit , creampie shit , gn ! reader  .

𓂺

you don ' t remember how long you ' ve been getting brutally fucked in your hole by gorou . tears pricked in the corners of your eyes from how overstimulated you were , while cum was dripping onto the sheets . you were drooling onto the sheets , making them even dirtier . your eyes rolled to the very back of your head by now .

god — you were so vulnerable right now and sensitive , your throat was dry from absolutely moaning your head off . you'd been at this for hours now , you don ' t know why though .
oh , you were spending too much time with everyone but gorou . you deserved this , you probably would ' ve fucked him for hours with no end too .

you glanced at gorou , those pretty eyes he had were filled with more lust than you ' ve saw before . his tail was wagging too , he loved seeing how messed up you were because of him . gorou had filled you with so much of his semen , and yours was everywhere mixed with the cum dripping out of your red hole .

he loved this , so much . to test the waters , he grabbed onto your inner thighs to slam into you harder , and you flinched . gorou even tried to lightly touch you on your back , and you again flinched . you really were sensitive .

you couldn ' t take anymore , so you tried begging him to stop ,
" please , let me finish one more time ! you ' ve been taken me so well , please wait a little longer love !
that nickname he called you almost made you cum . the only reason why you didn ' t was because you felt drained of it .

your legs had been shaking by now , and the only reason your legs didn't give out was because gorou was holding you up . speaking of gorou , he leaned over to your ear and started saying things like ,

" mmh!~.. archons you feel so good around me,,

you know how much i love you , right ? you are the best , i love you so much ! "

and even some moans here and there . you knew he was close , gorou always did that whenever he was about to cum . you kept staring at him while he looked down at your now fragile body . gorou bit his lip while his pace started to pick up , his tail started wagging too .
" gonna — cum ! "

more tears ran down your face from the pace he went at . gorou seemed to notice the tears and he wiped them away . he turned your head to him and gave you a soft kiss .

gorou finally came inside you , he stopped once he did . your legs gave out , so you both fell onto the bed . his cock was still inside you , but you didn't care . you and gorou were panting like crazy , you tried to reach for his hand to hold onto it . he let you , smiling . gorou's smile faded once he realized something .

" hey , i didn't hurt you , did i ? please tell me if i did ! "
you thought about it , and shook your head . you were just a little sore , which would turn into the fact you couldn't walk tomorrow . gorou was sure to take care of you tomorrow .

gorou slowly pulled out , lots of his cum dripped out of your hole , gorou loved to see that . he tried to get up but you got up and hugged him , flopping on the bed while pulling gorou down with you .
" please , stay with me . "
you managed to mutter out . gorou chuckled , and started cuddling you . his tail rested on your thigh while he got closer to you .

" love you , gorou . "

" i think i love you more , (y/n) . "