𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚔 ? (UNFINISHED)

just vanilla sec , comfort sec , and sec with plot for the first time . woohoo
also a lil cum denial the first bit

i couldn't finish this i'm sorry

requested by ; nebulosamariposa

𓂺

the door slammed , tighnari  naturally jumped and whipped his head around . it was you , and you look very stressed out . bags formed under your eyes recently from sleepless nights , which were the nights where he tried to get you to sleep . he was begging by now to get some sleep , but you got sick and fell behind some projects at work and needed to do them .

tighnari got up from his work , he hugged you tightly as your muscles tensed more than they were before . he noticed and let go .

" you need to do something besides from just going to sleep and working , y'know . " he sighed , running a hand through his hair as his left ear flicked .

" like what ?  "

.

" go— faster-!  " you gripped the sheets tightly as he thrusted his tounge in and out of your hole . he hummed and took his mouth off .
" i'm not going to continue until you ask nicely . " he said sternly , his grip on your hips tightly .

you really wanted to release, so you reluctantly said please . tighnari removed his gloves and set them on the floor. you closed your legs and sat up. he put his fingers near your mouth and you opened. he put them in your mouth, you licked and sucked on them , knowing what he was doing .

after a short time of sucking on his fingers , he pulled them out and laid you down . your legs spread and he put one finger in your tight hole . you bit your lip as he thrusted his fngers in and out , your breath getting heavy .