The Dream

Prologue:

The sun's rays gleamed onto the rippling tide. I leaned my hand onto the railing of the deck, my hair blowing in the salty air. I stared down at the ocean, mesmerized by the steel blue tide flowing back and forth. I turned around quickly, and walked through the large doors. I shivered as I stepped inside my house. I have lived here for years, most likely since I was born. It is a big house, wooden floor, open floor plan, big windows, and a tan wooden deck looking over the vast ocean. I looked around my quiet house. My mom and dad were out, so I was alone. I raced up the stairs heading to my bedroom. I ran and did a cannonball onto my bed. I sat straight up and grabbed my remote from my nightstand. I flipped in T.V. And scrolled through the channels. I looked at the violet walls that surrounded my bedroom. One wall had posters and quotes, and magazine covers plastered all over it. The other wall had some symbols, like peace signs, in black and pink painted on it. My last wall had my flat screen T.V. And some Christmas lights on it. The wall that my bed relies on had nothing but a couple of pictures of One Direction on it. I watched as Twilight appeared on my screen, so I decided to watch that. I played with the Dip-Dyed ends of my golden hair as I watched the movie.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

This is not my type of writing... Even though I wrote it! But I took a lot of time on it because its a start to the story, and its short sooo... Yep! I will write this story... But I may or may not delete it! I dont know about the story yet... It may or may not be ok. It will be my writing again in the next chappie! Ok so tonight I will be updating Take Me Home (One Direction). I have 219 read OMG OMG fangirling I can't believe it!! I am giving you a gift of a chappie!!! Thanks you guys you don't know how much it means to me!

Mwahh! I love you guys sooo much!

~Taylor<3