Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I watched as Bella appeared on the screen. Ok I'm getting bored now... Alone in the house with nothing to do... Hmmm. I pull my phone out of my jeans pocket and click on the temple run two app. I decide that's too quiet in my room, so I turn on 104.1 fm. 'Catching my breath' by Kelly Clarkson comes on. I start to sing the chorus.

'Catching my breath letting it go

Turning my cheek for the sake

Of the show, now that you know

this is my life...'

I listen to the rest of the song while I play the game, Occasionally humming. A multitude of songs pass and so does the hours as I play my game. I spent like a whole hour and a half. Bored again! Ok now it's time to eat. I run downstairs grab a spoon and pull out my secret stash of Nutella™. Yummm! I look back at my clock an notice that it is 9:30. Ok this day flew by very quickly! I flip my T.V. back on, and watch an re-run episode of FullHouse and fall asleep.

(A/N I was gonna end this chapter... But I decided to add more!)

*Dream*

"Hi" an irish voice says behind my back. I turn around. "Hi" I reply back not really knowing what to say. "Isn't your name Carissa?" The voice questions. "Yes" I tell him back. I am close enough to see it's a man... No, a teenage boy, I just can't see who it is. I walk up closer. "Umm well who are you?" I ask. He walks closer too. I get a glance at his face...

Niall Horan

*End of dream*

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. Why would I have dreams about Niall? Well it's not unusual... But something seemed different about that dream. It seemed real... He seemed real...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Ok so this chapter isn't great, I get it! I had to finish it fast... I'm sorry guys! Anyway...question!

What should be in the next dream? And do any of you guys sleep with the T.V. On? (Or have a t.v. In your room?)

~Taylor<3