Soompi

HOW DID SEVENTEEN AIN DEAL WITH A BAD FAN?

A few days ago, Seventeen held their third fanmeeting in a row

A few days ago, Seventeen held their third fanmeeting in a row. Even when the members went on stage and greeted the fans, they looked quite excited. Also, what idol wouldn't be excited to see their fans up close like this, right?

But immediately the third person surprised with his behavior.

She was nice to all the members and no one would object. But when it was Ain's turn, it was as if she changed. She literally threw her album in front of Ain for him to sign. Ain didn't sign the album for a long time out of surprise, so the fan asked him impatiently and in a nasty tone, "Can you finally sign it so I can move to Jeonghan?"

How did Ain respond to this?

"I refuse to sign someone who behaves badly. Everyone knows that ill-mannered people are something I hate more than anything in the world."

However, the girl did not lose her head and answered him: "It doesn't matter, I don't like you anyway." And she went to Jeonghan who was sitting next to him.

The fan was immediately met with hate from Carats.

How would you feel in Ain's situation?

COMMENTS

👤 He behaved as anyone would. That fan girl was really rude

👤 That fan will burn in hell

👤 When I saw the video, I felt sorry for Ain, but he kept his cool and dealt with it very maturely.

👤 If she treats Ain like this, she's not a fangirl

👤 We Carats refuse to have anything to do with this girl and we don't want her to be referred to as Carat because it tarnishes our name