Chapter 1 The women who bore a child.

It all started along long time ago, when a beautiful women named Britannia once ruled over the land that is now known as Britain, Scotland, and Ireland. The beautiful woman loved her land and the lovely animals. Britannia would laugh, play and care for the animals. But one day a man wondered into her territory, and he name was Gaul.
Soon enough Gaul and the beautiful and wise woman known as Britannia became good friends. The two knew each other well enough that they knew each other's secrets. Later on the boy and the girl became lovers and soon after that she became pregnant with her first child who would soon come to be known in the world as Alistair Kirkland also known as Scotland.
As time went on little Alistair Kirkland was born and Gaul started teaching his son some magic, to be more precise Gaul taught young Alistair levitation magic. And Alistair quickly mastered the magic, and started to arrange these tall stones into a circle like he was gonna build a house. Well instead he made something that would be known as a mysterious monument called The Stonehedge. Alistair smiled and turned to his mom and said "Look mummy!"

Britannia smiled "I see it my child." She said then walked to him and kissed his forehead.