Chapter 2 Britannia's little leprechaun.

Time went on and Britannia was soon five months pregnant with her second child, and she still has neglected to tell the now five year old red headed boy Alistair that he is gonna be a big brother soon. So Britannia turned to Gaul and said "how should we tell him?"

"Simple. We just sit him down for a talk and..." Gaul said but before he could finish Britannia interrupted him.
"I expect you to speak with him then." Britannia said while smiling down at her stomach and caressing it.

"Me?! Bu-wha-why not you?!" Gaul blushes.

"You suggested giving the talk to him so as his father it is your right." Britannia said.

Gaul sighs "fine I'll do it." With that Gaul got up and started to walk off to go find his son Alistair.

Meanwhile Alistair was admiring his creation as sat on top of one the stones.

Gaul walked to the middle of the Stonehenge and yelled for the young boy "Alistair!!" Gaul called.

"What is it father?" The little scarlet haired boy said causing his father to jump at the sudden break in silence for he did not know Alistair was on top of one of the Stonehedges.

Gaul jumped then seeing Alistair he sighs "aye get ye' butt down here, I have something to tell ye'."

"Aye sir!" Young Alistair said and hopped down.

Gaul caught him then sat down with the young country "now Alistair you are going to be a big brother soon for you are gonna have a little brother and or sister."

"But father where do babies come from?" ChibiScotland asked

"Oh my young country ye' will know soon enough." His father said.

And just like that a month went by and Britannia had not one but two twin boys and she named the oldest Liem who would become well know as Wales. And the youngest twin Gram also known as Ireland.

The two twin brothers Liem and Gram grew up playing and fighting with their older brother Alistair. But the thing that would cause most fights was the teasing of Gram's love of dancing and the color green, Liem saying "look at the little leprechaun."

Alistair laughed "aye thee little leprechaun dance, dance!"

Gram blushed and punch both Liem and Alistair. Causing a big ole fight.

The Gaul the three boys father stepped in "Oi! Ye' three boys nock it off!" And with that they stopped.

Gram whines and ran to his mother Britannia and complains "mum why do they keep calling me a leprechaun?"

Britannia smiled and put a four leaf clover in the boy's hair "because leprechauns bring good luck which you do and they are just jealous of my little leprechaun." Britannia hugged him.