16. ❝ help. rebecca's gone crazy ❞ ✰

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE PEOPLE I WILL MAKE MAD WITH THIS CHAPTER.

LIV, MADDY AND becca giggled as they all stuffed into brady's car. the three of them convinced the boys to go to the beach for a day and they knew they were gonna have tons of fun. "jesus christ," brady sighed as he started the car. liv reached up, hooking her phone onto the aux cord.

brady gave her a stern look through the mirror. "did i tell you you could get the aux?" he asked her. she rolled her eyes, scrolling through apple music. "can you remind me who's living in my house?" she shot back, raising her eyebrows. maddy and becca started laughing as he scoffed. "whatever. just don't play some bullshit," he shook his head.

liv smirked, showing the song she was going to play to maddy and becca, to which they nodded. she reached forward, turning the volume all the way up. she presses play and leaned back, smiling wide as 22 by taylor swift began playing through the radio. the three girls started singing immediately. "what the fuck..." brady muttered under his mouth.

"IT FEELS LIKE A PERFECT NIGHT TO DRESS UP LIKE HIPSTERS AND MAKE FUN OF OUR EXES, UH UH, UH UH," the three girls shouted, all laughing to each other. liv turned around, motioning for mason to join in. he rolled his eyes and started mumbling the lyrics. "IT FEELS LIKE A PERFECT NIGHT FOR BREAKFAST AT MIDNIGHT, TO FALL IN LOVE WITH STRANGERS, UH UH, UH UH," the four of them were now singing.

"come on! we know you guys wanna sing!" liv smirked at miguel, tristan, jacob and brady as she danced her seat. "YEAHHHHH, WE'RE HAPPY, FREE, CONFUSED AND LONELY AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S MISERABLE AND MAGICAL," tristan and jacob finally joined in.

"OH YEAHHHHH, TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT THAT WE FORGET ABOUT THE DEADLINES. IT'S TIME," miguel suddenly began singing, making becca and liv giggle. "come on, brady! you're gonna regret it if you don't sing!" becca teased the older boy who heavily sighed as he opened his mouth to sing.

"UH OH, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU. BUT I'M FEELING TWENTY-TWO. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOU," once the chorus came, the whole car was singing their asses off to the song, even brady who thought it was stupid.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME BUT I'LL BET YOU WANT TO. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF WE JUST KEEP DANCING LIKE WE'RE— TWENTY-TWO, OOH OOH," they sang as becca recorded for her instagram story. they continued singing and when they reached the beach, the song was over.

brady pulled into the parking lot as liv reached up to unplug her phone from the aux cord. they all began filing out of the car, maddy and mason heading towards the beach immediately to feel the water. liv held up her phone, taking a picture of them running.

"guys, let's go rent kayaks!" liv called out to them. they turned around and follow the rest of them to the rental place. "it's two people to a kayak. so, everyone pick a partner," brady told the group. liv skipped up to mason, clinging onto this arm. "mase, be my partner?" she looked up at him and smiled.

"uhh— yeah," he nodded. miguel gave mason a knowing look and a smirk, to which he secretly flipped him off. the groups ended up like: maddy and becca, tristan and brady, jacob and miguel, mason and liv. before they all knew it, they were pushing their kayaks out into the water. liv convinced mason to let her row even though he knew she would get tired. "it's so pretty," she softly smiled, reaching down to touch the water. jacob and miguel were slightly behind the two, watching their every move even though neither mason or liv weren't paying any attention to them.