Always and Forever

Hey if you're new to this story I'm Stiles Mikealson, the oldest being on Earth as well as the Strongest, but you may also know me as Adam the father of the Human Race

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey if you're new to this story I'm Stiles Mikealson, the oldest being on Earth as well as the Strongest, but you may also know me as Adam the father of the Human Race.

   It's been a month since I killed both my son and my first love and I've tried to move on and ignore this put in me, but I couldn't so I left but before I left I had a night of passion with Hayley Marshall, a beautiful werewolf who helped me to ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been a month since I killed both my son and my first love and I've tried to move on and ignore this put in me, but I couldn't so I left but before I left I had a night of passion with Hayley Marshall, a beautiful werewolf who helped me to begin living again.

I now find myself in Los Angelas just looking out my condo window at the sunrise showing the beautiful city before suddenly everything gets dark and when I turned around I saw Qetsiyah Bennett, the woman who showed me how to truly love.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello my love." Qetsiyah said as I smiled at her.

"Hello Qetsiyah, are you okay?" I asked as she smiled at me before she came and stood beside me.

"I'm okay Stiles, but you may not be!" Qetsiyah stated as I looked at her confused.

"There are witches in New Orleans who are plotting against you!" Qetsiyah stated as I nodded.

"And you don't know what or why?" I asked with an arched eyebrow as she shook her head.

"Somehow they are blocking me from seeing what they are up too, but it has something to do with the She-wolf you grew fond of." Qetsiyah stated with a jealous look in her eyes.

The Originals: The First Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें