Growing up | Part 2.

♠️

♠️

"Binnie you look so pretty~ !"

Dabin let out a soft sigh, fixing her hair on her phone's camera.

"Per usual.. Can we go in now ? I wanna go home already." Dabin answered, putting her phone away.

"You keep acting like you didn't want to come here." Her friend, Yunjin laughed.

"Well you wanted to go but you didn't want to go alone so it's only natural I suck up my feelings for your sake.. Damn I'm a good friend, you should worship the ground I walk on."

"Ô Queen Dabin, thank you for blessing me with your holy presence today." Yunjin teased, earning an eyeroll from her friend.

Dabin only smiled, pushing open the door of the karaoke room they were meeting at.

They were running a bit late courtesy of Dabin, which meant that most people -if not everyone- were already here, staring at them walking in.

There was two more girls and three boys, making Dabin furrow her eyebrows.

So someone else was late..

"Hello ! Sorry we're running a bit late, I'm Yunjin and this is Dabin." She introduced the both of them, knowing Dabin wouldn't.

Yunjin has known Dabin since the sixth grade, by now, she knew that her friend was there to support her, not to find a boyfriend.

What did that mean ?

Dabin won't open her mouth at all, because if she does, she'll just spread bad vibes in the room.

Yunjin didn't mind, as Dabin being here was already a mira le.

To no surprise, girls and boys alike were just staring at the both of them, especially Dabin.

With Kim Taehyung and Ryeon Arabella as parents, it was obvious that all the children were going to look like models.

People often said that the second born was the prettiest and it was probably true, with Kwangsun as Taehyung's second born and Dabin as Arabella's, the two of them were probably the children who received the most compliments which was something hard to achieve with Myungshi as their elder brother.

The two girls installed themselves, Dabin examining the boys sitting with them.

To her, aside from her friend and herself, all of them looked.. Basic.

Mid, unseasoned.

She put a point in looking disinterested, not wanting to be bothered but of course, boys never seem to understand body language.

"Dabin-ah, how old are you ? You don't look like a high schooler !" One of them asked.

"Sixteen."