Chapter 2 : Confessions

"Don't forget to revise chapter 9 page 420 for the test tomorrow!" Mr. Eren Yeager said.

Ed had just finished class, picking up his books and getting ready to leave, when he realised he was on cleaning duty. 😞 Ed sighed to himself as he walked to the large, steal cabinet holding all the cleaning equipment in the corner of the classroom. He picked up a broom and began to sweep, as the rest of the class made their way home.

Ed was minding his own business, getting lost in the motions of sweeping and mopping, when someone came through the door. It was, SANGWOO? 🤭 Ed began frantically thinking to himself.
'HUH WHAT'S SENPAI DOING HERE! I LOOK LIKE A MESS THIS IS UNEXPECTED OF HIM.'
"Ah Ed there you were, I've been looking in every math classroom for you." Sangwoo smiled and made his way over to Ed.
"S-senpai, I didn't know you were coming. Did you need something?"
"Actually I did... you."

Suddenly, Sangwoo grabbed the broom out of Ed's hands and shoved him against the wall, placing his hands on Ed's to stop him from moving, passionately kissing him, his tongue in the mix. 😍 Sangwoo made his way down to his neck and Ed let out a soft moan in response.

Thousands of thoughts were going through Ed's mind. He didn't know what to do in this embarrassing position, but he also didn't want Sangwoo to stop. Sangwoo finally took his mouth of Ed's body, licking his lips, lust in his eyes.

"S-SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU DO-" 😩
"Shh," Sangwoo said, putting his pale finger on his lips. "Just stay quiet won't you kitten? You don't want anyone to walk in on us do you?"
"B-BUT WHY ARE U DOING THIS?" Ed was as red as Lightning McQueen. 🚗
Sangwoo released his tight grasp and placed his hands on Ed's burning face. 😳

"Ed, I don't know how to say this but, I really like you, more than a friend or a classmate. Every time you smile you light up my world, the way your ginger hair flows in the wind, or when you trip and do something clumsy you always manage to make me smile, in a good way of course. Even I believe your 3 toed feet you try so hard to hide, is an adorable quirk of yours. You're so unbelievably cute I thought god had sent an angel down to me. 🥺 So please, will you accept my confession?

Ed was left speechless. He's loved Sangwoo for ages, but this sudden confession was something Ed never thought Sangwoo would do. He clearly thought sangwoo didn't like him that way.

"Senpai I.. I feel the same way. I can't stop thinking about you no matter what. I need you in my life. I love you." 🫶
"I love you too ed, and please, just call me Sangwoo" He winked. Ed chuckled and pulled Sangwoo in for another kiss. 🥰