updates/requests + preview for next "stupefied" chap (:

hello. it's been a hot minute since i've actually posted one of these instead of just editing tidbits, but i'm posting this bc

forget everything that has to do with any sequels i said i would make

i have started on them, but i have doubts that i will finish them so yeah

(extinction, synonym, temper, etc)

like i said, i have them partially written, i just need time and motivation to pump me up and make me actually want to finish it i'm sorry

i'm sorry ):

to make up for it, i'll be working extensively on the last chapter of the "stupefied" series. tada pls love me

also, i recently (like ten minutes ago) got a request/suggestion

seeing that made me remember that i had my requests closed so i am hereby opening them !!

i'll take requests if you'd like, but as always, absolutely no promises. i'm busy with school, work, and other things. sometimes i really can't get to things, and i hope you guys understand.

anyway, that's pretty much it. use this chapter as a way to communicate anything with me or with each other i guess

idk i'm lonely man

anyway

stay hydrated, rest well, and be kind

preview????!?!!!

"Silver-Tongued" (Yoonkook)

warning: depressive themes, sad boi jungkookie

since the end of the relationship with he and seokjin, jungkook hadn't been doing well. he wasn't eating, wasn't moving, was barely breathing. he simply rotted away on yoongi's bed all day every day.

he knew that he looked just as terrible as he felt, knew by the way yoongi looked at him and tried to soothe him. there wasn't much helping jungkook's downward spiral though, seokjin's sweet words marred into his mind.

he was broken. torn apart. a shattered doll. how could anyone love him? why did he believe that seokjin loved him in the first place?

one day, it was evident that yoongi had something to say. he was holding two bags of takeout with a small smile, but his eyes showed that he wasn't as relaxed as he let on, he was concerned. jungkook just stared at him through permanently wet eyes. he felt eye crusts forming in the inner corners of his eyes and tried to blink them away. it hurt to blink, so he stopped.

yoongi sat down beside him on the bed, setting the colorful paper bags on the bedside nightstand. he left a lot of room between them, never wishing to overstep his boundaries or make jungkook uncomfortable. he'd hate to worsen things for the boy.

"jungkook," he murmured, taking in the image of jungkook's frail frame. he'd lost so much weight in the past weeks he'd been staying with him and it hurt yoongi's stomach. his eyes were always puffy and red, hair greasy and touseled, eyebags adding the feeling of exhaustion onto the platter that was jungkook's emotions.

"this can't keep going on. i cant keep allowing you to rot inside my room, i-i just can't. i know that you're hurting, what seokjin did to you was something unforgivable, something vile," he paused to grit his teeth and clench his fists on his lap. jungkook simply watched.

"but this can't go on. i want you to be happy, and allowing you to stay in your head will never help you toward that." yoongi moved a bit closer, eyes wet and face softened and gentle. he gazed at jungkook as if he was the moon.

END OF PREVIEW (:

(catch anything that seems a bit familiar

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ?)

edit: pls don't post links to your own fanfics/stories in my books. i said that this was a post that you could communicate in, but no where in that was an invitation to promote yourself.

i cannot express how horrible it is to do that. be better.