⁵ rotten fucking fish

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ HYUNSU NOTICED AN partially opened elevator and immediately grabbed Imani's wrist, pulling her along with him as he quietly walked to it. As they got closer, the sound of buzzing got louder and louder. Imani furrowed her eyebrows. It was the same sound of bugs swarming dead animals...

Hell no...

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Get in first." Hyunsu instructed as he pushed Imani in front of him. She narrowed her eyes at the space in front of her. She did not want to get in the damn elevator but the ringing was getting louder.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Hyunsu, I think something is dead–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Seeing Hyunsu frantically looking behind him to make sure the monster wasn't closing in on them, she took a deep breath before jumping in. She flinched when a putrid stench immediately hit her nose through her mask. It reminded her of rotten fish. As she expected, she was also met with a disgustingly large amount of flies swarming around in the damn elevator. Before she could take a look at what could cause such a smell, Hyunsu hopped into the elevator and grabbed her. He moved their bodies towards the corner that was next to the opening then pulled her down. Imani scooted back until her back was touching the wall behind her. She held her axe close to her with her finger hovering over the button while Hyunsu covered his nose with his arm.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani squeezed her eyes shut as the ringing began to be unbearable. That means that the monster was close.

Shit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her earphone out of her ear, feeling instantly relieved by the silence (minus the buzzing from the flies). The feeling didn't last for long. When she felt movement from the boy next to her, she looked over to see him starting to get up.

My fucking god.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani was starting to get sick of his shit. He was going to send her to an early grave with this nonsense.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just as she reached up and slapped her hand onto the back of his collar to pull him back down, they heard a voice right outside of the elevator.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I can't see..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Not this fucker again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The monster shot its arm into the elevator, stabbing into something. The pair shared a look of horror. Imani's eyes widened as they followed the arms movement to a box in the middle of the room. She resisted the violent urge to throw up once she realized what was causing the stench. Just as she suspected,