chapter 2

"Papa... Why did you scream papa? Why are you crying so hard? Is it the same nightmare you get often papa?" Little Jaemin came to his papa's room worried, as usual he got in to Jimin's bed and started to comfort his father. He started to wipe out the tears that came out of his father's eyes like a river. This is kind of their daily routine. Not daily but at least once a week Jimin get this same nightmare and every time this happens. Jaemin, the little rescuer comes to his papa's room and he says comforting things, and cares his papa's hair to calm his papa down. What a mature boy for his little five year old self.

"Don't worry papa. I'm here with you. Papa's little Bunbun is here with you. see. Don't cry. I didn't left you. I'm not going to leave you ever papa." Jaemin kissed Jimin's cheek before planting a peck on his papa's cherry lips. Jaemin knew about his papa having this scary nightmare of him leaving his papa and then the panic attacks comes after that. So he was always in alert, even if there was a smallest sound comes out of his papa's room he would come running in to his papa's room to give him his medicine and then comfort him.

Yeah, Jimin had never said about his real nightmare to Jaemin. But also this is kind of not a lie no. The nightmare is all about his little Jaemin leaving him, even before he was born. That's the exact thing could have been happen. But luckily not.

With Jaemin's comforting actions and words also thanks to the pill Jimin came out of his panicked mind set and looked at his cute fluff ball who was planting kisses all over jimin's face while sitting on his papa's tummy. "What a cutie." Jimin thought to him self and hugged his baby tightly in his embrass. "Are you okay papa? I'm here with you. You don't have to be afraid papa." Jaemin said hugging his papa back and putting his head on Jimin's chest to hear the heart beat, still a little bit faster than it's usual rhythm. Jaemin was glad about that tho. Now he don't have to call his daddy Min or tell him to come and take them to hospital.

"I'm all good now thanks to you my little cup cake. Your papa Min is all god. Don't worry baby." Jimin kissed the crown of Jaemins head, still hugging him without letting go. He doesn't plan to let go him soon tho. Jaemin struggled and squirmed in Jimin's hold before sitting on his papa's tummy after all the huggings and cuddlings. "Don't you have to go to school today my little munchkin? Come you have to get in to a bath before we go to the cafe baby. Let's go" Jimin lifted Jaemin up and both of them went to the bathroom to have a bath before starting there day.

Jaemin. Jimin's lovely and cute five year old son. He looks exactly like Jeon Jungkook with those doe eyes and bunny teeth. Why not? He is Jungkook's son afterall. Yeah, the one who almost killed his own son Jaemin when he was just an infant. Jaemin doesn't know about Jungkook or anyone from Jimin's and Jungkook's family. He doesn't even know about the existence of a man with that name. Jimin made sure to do that.

Yeah, after that day even Jimin didn't see him yet. He didn't want to. As he heard from Taehyung, the only man who had contacts with him from his family and friends Jungkook got married to Nara after the graduation, exactly a year after their fight.  Another friend of theirs.  After that he heard about Jungkook and Nara leaving South Korea to Las vegas to take care of his family's  business and to start their new happy family journey.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Nara were best friends since there diaper days. Jimin and Jungkook were the bestest friends. Elders used to joke about them being glued together by there parents when they were younger. Wherever you see Jimin, Jungkook was always with him. Wherever you see Jungkook , Jimin was always there. No one can separate them for a second. They used to even sleep over daily in each others houses.

Taehyung and Jimin were and still are soulmates. A shoulder to cry whenever they needed each other. Sometimes even Jungkook  was so jealous of them. And then Nara, Nara was like Jimin's twin sister who looked more like Jimin with crescent eyes. They were the best friends everyone adored since they were babies.. Their gang was completed with there five hyungs. Kim Namjoon, Tae's elder brother, Park chanyeol, Jimin's elder brother. Then Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung hoseok. All of there parents were friends. So naturally they would be friends too.

They all went to same kindergarten, same schools even same universities. Yet because of being in the same age those maknaes   couldn't be separated. when thay were teens and all reckless Jimin got to know about his feelings for Jungkook. There started his special affection for Jungkook and still he hide his feelings for Jungkook, afraid of being rejected and ruining there friendship because of his feelings for the elder. So Jimin kept his feelings for the older to him self untill they got in to college. Even taehyung didn't knew about his feelings for Jungkook untill soething happen and that's when everyone got to know about Jimin's feelings and also his sexuality.

"Appa. I'm ready to go." Jaemin said coming down the stairs in his cute outfit and bag. Jimin came out of his reminiscing moment after heard Jaemin calling him. Jimin prepared jaemin's and his breakfast before calling him to eat his breakfast. Jaemin was in his own world watching cartoons untill his papa Min makes him his breakfast. " Jaemin. Little munchkin. Come here and eat your breakfast baby. Then we can watch cartoons untill daddy Min comes to pick us up. " Jimin said to Jaemin.

Looks like Jaemin's papa min already got married to Jaemin's daddy min.😭😭😭

Here is the 2nd chapter. I'm trying my best to update these books with all the works i have in daily basis. So bare with me. I'm a sucker for comments. Leave one if you don't mind. Wether it is bad or good Doesn't matter.. love u all

Ur jae💜️