Basically best friends...

Hiiiiii how have you guys been? Sorry I havent been on wattpad in sooooooooooooo long. And for that im sorry, I will continue this story. But I also want to make an lgbtq+ story as well. So I am busy a lot because of my siblings are all in a sport. I just swim, but its apart of school. Sooo imma stop talking now enjoy this part of the story please.

Izukus POV:

"Ahhh" I sigh, then I start to yawn (funny thing is i yawned while typing that) I then think to myself how the day is going to go. I get up out of my bed and started getting dressed. I wore a tank top, with flannel covering my shoulders. Then I put on some black pair of pants, that have a few holes in them. I put on these black and white sneakers and white crew socks. I then start to walk downstairs. "Hey sweetheart how did you sleep?", "fine i guess." "Do you want any breakfast this morning?" ..."No thanks mom." My mother then gave me a worrying look. "Ok sweetheart have a good day at school then", I grab my backpack then I turn around facing my mother "Dont worry mom, I will." I then start to show her my smile but in reality it is a fake smile...

I walk out the door, and headed to school. On the way I saw katsuki, he came up to me. "Hey zuku".. We started walking side by side..."Hey katz", I say. "So did you eat breakfast? He asked. "No I didnt"....He starts to walk even slower..."Oh ok." As we were walking to school, it was silence...I then began to speak "Hey Katz?" He looked over at me, and said "Yes zuzu?", he sounded concern. "I think I might have an eating disorder...." he then stopped I could feel my heart start to slow down....I had stopped and walked up to him and we were face to face. "Zuzu...I- we need to get to school we might be late.." I said "ok" and started walking again. We walked silent, eventually we arrived at school. 

Mr. Aizawa gave us a death glare as we walking in, and he began to speak " Katsuki bakugou and izuku midoriya, where the hell were you.... you are ten minutes late!". We look at each other, and we then both " we woke up late" at the same time.  We went to our seats, katz sits in front of me and I sit behind him... Aizawa started to speak to the class, " Ok so I know it is only the second day of school, but we have dorms now they will be separated by gender. Boys and girls, you will have one other roomate besides yourself, now let me tell you the partners, before I do I wanna give you a fair warning if you don't like your roomate deal with it we are not switching roomates, if it become a problem there will be some time of punishment, now the partners and they are radomly chosen you will have partners from other classes..... First is kirishima with sero, kaminari and shinsou, iida and todoroki, and lastly bakugo and midoriya.

" Now for the girls......." We then all called our parents and told them what was going on

My mother was very worried but she said it was ok...Later that day I realized I might have a crush on Katz, I ignored the thought and walked with him home......we walked in silence. I went inside my house and started to pack. I got out of my house and waited for Katz, he walked out a few minutes later. We walked back with silence again, when we got there we signed in and Aizawa showed us where our room is we both went inside and we both saw that there was only one bed. We look at each other and I blushed but I hope he doesn't notice. We both get unpacked, and we got ready for bed Katz changed in the bathroom and I changed in the bedroom. We went outside the door once we were both finished, and we went down the elevator and into the commons room. We realized there was food, and we ate dinner. They had ordered food. We ate quickly and katz whispered to me " hurry and meet me at our dorm there is something I need to tell you"

I blush a little then start to chow down my food, katz had already left and he had looked very anxious. I quickly got on the elevator and got on our floor, and I saw katz as soon as I walked out of the elevator, he was just standing there. He looked like he was struggling to speak so I had walked with him to our dorm. When we walked in he pinned me to the wall and asked this question " Are you gay? ".He said it as if he was out of breath. I couldn't even speak because of how hot he looked...I said "I-i am bisexual.." Katz looked at me with lust I decided to ignore it and I had asked "what are you doing katz?" He had his eyes wide-eyed and stepped back and aplogized. I said "It's ok katz" and gave him a smile. We end up getting an air matress from my house and I slept on that while katz slept on the bed, before then we had argued on who is sleeping on the bed or the air matress, and him sleeping on the bed made him feel guilty. As I slept on I was thinking about him and what he was going to do if I hadn't said something...