HIS LIFE

SEOUL , SOUTH KOREA

JUNE 24, 2022

1:07PM

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I watch the numbers go up as the mv is uploaded. I clicked on the mv and watched it along with many armies. Reading the comments , i chuckled as i saw armies freaking out . i swear they are so cute, they are my light . i know there are some not so nice one's but i'm so grateful for people who supports us and our music. we , bts are together for 9 years ,they supported us when we are together and they are continuing to be on our side even when we made decision of exploring music on our own and of our own.

we thought we may lose and we may fall but armies are there to make us win and catch us through our hardships. we were quite surprised by the response our solo activities got though there are some people against it we were happy for the one's who have'nt left us. The new song left and right is Collaboration with charlie , which i think is a great start for my solo career. armies liked it , so i am content. i sighed as i got up and went to kitchen to get my drink.

As I let my thoughts wander , i suddenly remembered something , when we were having a meeting with company crew they asked me and charlie to give any idea for shooting the mv.

As this song is about moving on from our past lovers no matter how much it hurts . i wanted to normalize the situation, so i just blurted out the first thought that came to my mind " breakup is a hard phase to get over and usually people who can't get over this pretend like they digested the fact which is not true and they refuse the help given by others by shutting them off . so why don't we express that its okay to take help, its okay to feel low ." i don't know why i just said that , i just have a huge wave pass through my emotions like i have to protect someone and reassure them but i just dismissed the thoughts as they really don't make sense.

As i completed my sentence our translated to charlie and he said " wow that's actually really good idea and i think i have a perfect way to implement that. You know mostly people take help of a therapist or a psychologist for their mental health so why don't we have a set which resembles having a session?". We all agreed and I think that is a best decision

I came back to reality when i heard my phone ringing . " hobi-hyung" displayed on the screen. I answered the phone knowing well why he is calling me. "annyeong jungkookie -" "jungkook-shi annyeong" as soon as i answered the call hobi hyung and jimin hyung shouted. " annyeong hobi hyung, jimin-shi". " Yahh jungkook ah we saw the mv you did a good job and i think you gave heart attack to armies kekekeke". "thank you hobi hyung*bunny smile*". we continued to talk for sometime and bid our goodbye's.

It was already 2:30 and i am hungry so i order my self some salad and chicken as i cook some ramen to eat in the mean while. after it cooked i took the cutlery to the living room and ate while watching some movies . After eating everything i slowly started thinking of some ideas to write a song , i know that most wanted and awaited mixtape are the vocal line's because its going to be our first as rap line already have theirs ,so i don't want to disappoint them.sometimes i wonder if i deserve all this love but armies always make me feel good and protect me.

time skip

7:30 pm

After like working for 4 hours i felt restless so i got up and decided to visit the nearby park. I wore my mask , bucket hat and took all the things i needed to go out. i walked through the park to clear my mind and reached my hiding place cause i can't be seen alone duh~~. I silently sat for sometime , happy for the silence.

after 20 mins i felt hungry and decided to go back to home to eat. as i was leaving quietly i heard a group of girls squealing. i became alert and started to walk fast , as i took the turn i bumped into someone. i felt the other person fell down to the ground , so i quickly raised my head while apologizing and i saw the other person is some old lady . i felt really bad so i helped her up and apologize again but she pushed me aside into the alley. i was panicking by her actions and her strength but i calmed after I understood that she is helping me from the fans

After the fans went away, she turned halfway to me and said " Don't worry. Someone will come to your life who will make you feel safe protected, wanted ,loved and when she comes take care of her. Don't let go" And disappeared into thin air. I gasped as I her gone right in front of me

I have a strange feeling about this but I let it go as it hurts my brain and went to my apartment. After showering and eating , I slip into the covers and fell asleep
" I already have one though" As I mumbled I slip into dream world

_______________________________________

It's so hard to write jungkook pov as it is my first time but i really want this to continue