eighteen

rosie's pov:

the next couple of days are a bit rough for me. i basically just sat in bed all day on my phone and didn't change my outfit. i mean why would i? i was wearing my comfort hoodie, well chris' hoodie to be exact.

chris had just finished taking a shower and i could smell the scent of his body wash that roams the air.

he throws on a hoodie and lays down next to me while i scroll through instagram. i look up at him. "we should do something today"

"like what"

"anything you want" he says smiling

"i don't want to do anything" i say low-ly. he takes a breath and we sit in silence.

"i like your hair wet" i tell him, he laughs and then asks me why "i just do" i say tangling my fingers in his hair. he playfully rolls his eyes.

"come on let's just go for a walk" i turn away from him, " pleassseeeee" he wines.

he's such a baby.

"fine if it will get you to shut up" he smiles widely and pulls me out of bed. i put on my old beat up converse with drawings all over them and catch up to chris who's outside.

we walk and talk, we listen to music and overall enjoy each other. it's such a nice day and i don't even know how long we've been walking for but i'm enjoying it.

all of the sudden i hear a rumble in the sky and look to chris.

"looks like it's gonna start pouring soon"

"oh fuck, we should head back."

"there's no point we won't make it in time, it's already starting" chris states.

"here come on" he says and grabs my hand. he takes us to a covering under the bleachers of a school telling me that matt's gonna be here soon. it's starting to pour heavily.

i am soaked.

i start laughing as well as chris finding this funny some how.

as we come down from our laughing attack my eyes start to wander around his face. i shiver and he brings me in for a warm hug. when we release im met with his eyes, we're extremely close to each others face i can almost feel his eyelashes brushing against my face.

my eyes glance to his lips and then back up to meet his eyes as his glance to my lips.

he leans in closer to me as i do the same. we are moments away of meeting each others lips when matt pulls up, we both quickly release our state and make our way awkwardly to the van.

the car ride was a bit awkward, i was praying matt saw nothing.

we arrive back at the triplets house and i go up to chris' room as he announces he's going to be downstairs watching tv.

matt walks in and shuts the door.

"what was that?!" he asks me.

"what was what?" i ask knowing exactly what he's talking about.

"you and chris!! you two were literally one second away from making out"

"oh shut up no we weren't" he gives me a look and sits down on the bed as i go to change.

"you two obviously like each other" he says as i walk back into the room and sit next to him.

"no we don't. i don't like chris, and he doesn't like me"

"then why were you two about to almost kiss"

"we were not!"

"then what we're you doing?"

"hugging.. i was cold and he was just warming me up."

"you have it bad" he comments and throws a pillow at me. i throw it back "oh shut up matthew"

"okay ROSE" i hit him again with the pillow and we laugh, laugh until our stomach hurts.

this is so bad but i felt like updating ...😣😣
first stage: denial 🙁🙁🙁😞😞😞

lots of love, rosie ❤️❤️