Chapter 18: Jeongin speaks up Pt1

*Minhos Pov*

Yongbok is currently cleaning my knuckles, he had to take my bandage off as it was covered in Rocky's blood. He then wrapped my hand and wrist in a new bandage and then wrapped my knuckles.

Our knuckles are healing nicely.

Yeah, they are despite the fact you beat Rovky up while they were healing so that's a relief.

we're okie?
why did u hurt rocky?

He was being a meanie and meanies are bad.

Yeah, he was being a meanie.

meanies are bad and lee know hurt meanies?

Yes, that's right!

Like right after Jinjin and that fucker left, Chan Hyung asks everyone else to come here so he can inform them on what happened here and to Jisung.

Even though it is half an hour to the Bangtan Manor and two hours or so to the GOT7 House, everyone got here within 10-20 minutes of Chan Hyung contacting them.

We're all sitting in our meeting room underground, this is where Hyunjin has put all of our weapons and shit so if we ever get raided, they can't be found.

*Felix's Pov*

Minho Hyung's left arm is healing up nicely, I took a x-ray of his arm to see how its doing while fixing his right knuckles.

A bunch of cars pull up in our driveway and GOT7 and BTS get out of the cars.

As the last person sits down in the meeting room, Jaebeom speaks.

"So, why are we here, Channie?", Jaeboem doesnt realise his mistake and we hold our breath.

Minho Hyung turns his back to Jaebeom and doesn't acknowledge his presence for the rest of the meeting. He is so fucking petty, but we love him.

Chan Hyung doesn't correct him as we don't have the time to.

"So, Jinjin came here just 20 minutes ago, and he left about 10 mintues ago"

"Ok, why was he here?", Jin speaks.

"He wanted to talk peace and wanted end this, become allies but then after we chatted for a bit, we came out to see Minho on top of Rocky beating the crap out of him"

"Really well, might I add", I say with a smile to trying make Minho Hyung smile and it works a tiny bit, but Chan Hyung gives me a look.

"Anyways, why did Minho start hitting him?"

"Well, Jisung is Minho's anchor and Rocky is part of the group that took so that played a bit into but Rocky walked in after Chan Hyung and Jinjin went to his office", Seungmin then stands up and plays the camera recording from the living room camera.

It shows Changbin Hyung and Hyunjin holding him back, the recording of Jisung and us reacting to it, Minho beating Rocky up, Chan Hyung and Jinjin coming back in, Jinjin and Rocky finally deciding to leave without brokering peace.

"So, they have waged war on you because they used to be the best. Honestly, they need to grow up they haven't been the best since 20 years ago, since -"

"They decided to kill Dongmin? Yeah, we went after them and killed most of their best but within twenty years they got new good ones and trained the old ones and one of them are the leader and the other is the leader's boyfriend"

"So Jinjin is like 40 years old?!"

"More like 42 and MJ is 40"

"Wait so the most if youse are 40 or so?!"

"Yeah, so Jin, Yoongi, Mark are 46. Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Jackson and Namjoon are 45, nearly 46 tho. Um, Jimin and Youngjae are 42. So from then on Taehyung, BamBam, Yugyeom and Jungkook are 24. Jeongin is 18, nearly 19"

"Je-sus! You guys are old!", Seungmin shouts, and points to Taehyung, BamBam, Yugyeom, Jungkook then Chan Hyung, "You are all half 48"

"Right, thats enough Seungmin, we have more pressing matters than ages and what not", Chan Hyung stands up, "We need to get Namjoon ssi and Jisung pronto because if Jisung was in surgery, god knows what they did to Namjoon ssi"

"Yes, Chan Hyung is correct. We should start preparing to get them back", Jeongin stands up, "We need a plan made, positions given, advice given if run into something unpredicted cuz if I remember from Bang PD's last meeting we have someone undercover there"

"Huh? What do you mean undercover?", Jin questions his son.

"Oh, whoops. It was mentioned in a meeting I had with Bang PD"

"You had a meeting with Bang PD? As in face-to-face? He hasn't done those types of meetings since Dongmin died"

Well, everyone is confused. Jeongin better say something quick because we're running out of time here.

"Um, well, when I turned 18, he called me in for a chat, Pops helped me."

"Your father?", Jin asks, "And why did you not tell me?"

"I don't know. I was nervous and Pops was asking me what's wrong and everything and it slipped out. I wasn't even going to tell him but I did and I'm sorry"

Jin waves him off, "Just continue, we'll sort this out after"

You could see the disappointment hit Jeongin like a truck, he wasn't as confident as he was and had to hold on to the table infront of him.

"Right, so, he was telling me that this was top secret that even my Pops and Dad didn't know about this", he breathes to ready himself, "He said that I should tell you guys if there was an emergency where Pops got taken but only if it was Astro"

"Astro? What does Astro have to do with your meeting"

"He said that he has had two of his men - well Pops' men - undercover in Astro to keep them under surveillance and what not and to bring information to him and he'd pass it on to us for missions"

He looks at Yoongi,"Hyung, how did you think he got the information on when they were going to attack your drug operation, how they were going to do it and how many people was going to?"

"Um, I just always thought he had lucky guesses", Yoongi scratches his head, sheepishly.

"Well, like I said its because he has put two people undercover but I don't really wanna tell you who because a few of youse will flip out and I'm not ready to deal with that, mentally."