Chapter 6: Platonic Soulmate Stuff

*Chan's Pov*

It's been 2 hours since I texted Jisung about coming home and the BTS house is only half of a hour away.

I take out my phone to text Jisung, carefully because Minho is cuddled into me.

Hey, Ji. Where are you? It's been 2 hours.

Um, something came up, hyung. Sorry, I won't be there for my shift.

Ok, first of all I told him to come back to cuddle Minho and second Jisung never uses punctuation.

Oh, ok. It's ok, I'll take your shift. Make sure you're back before the mission.

Ok, hyung! I'll probably see you tomorrow. Bye, hyung!

Ok, bye, Ji.

I slowly and carefully untangle myself from Minho and get out of bed. I give him his plushies that he has had from birth.

Minho stirs abit but stops and goes back to sleep, so I walk out of our room.

I walk into the living room to see Changlix cuddled on the sofa sleeping.

Their bodies are going to be wrecked when they wake up, I think to myself so I wake up Changbin.

"Huh? Huh? Oh, hyung, what's up?".

"Take Felix to your room and sleep there. The sofa is uncomfortable"

Changbin nods and lifts Felix bridal style. Felix snuggles into Changbin's chest.

I walk to Seungmin's room and knock on the door, I hear Seungmin say, "Come in, hyung".

Seungmin is still a minor so he has his own room but Hyunjin likes to sneak into his room for cuddles. 

I walk into the room.

"Hyung, what's up?", Seungmin rubs his eyes.

Honestly could he not wait for another couple of weeks?

Hyunjin rolls onto his stomach, showing a tattoo on his back. A raven.

"Can you come with me?", I whisper, not wanting to wake up Hyunjin.

Seungmin nods and gets out of bed.

We walk out to the living room.

"Jisung has been taken"

"Wait, when?"

"I estimate within in the last 2hours"

"I'm so glad that JYP put those chips in us when we joined", Seungmin runs to his room.

People would think that it is really unorthodox to have a tracking chip in them but it's really comfortable so if you're lost you could be found just like that but when you don't, you could be missing for weeks like RM, leader of BTS.

He starts to to hack through the firewalls of his car then starting to ping on Jisung's chip.

"Right, so his car is no where near him. The car is 2 miles away from BTS's house...", Seungmin hesitates.

"Seungmin where is Jisung, then?"

"He um"

"Spit it out, Seungmin"

"He is at Astro's house"

"Fuck!"

Seungmin hits my arm, "Shh, you'll wake Hyunjin. Right, we need Felix"

"Ok, I'll go get him"

I walk out of the room to Changlix's room.

Knocking on the door, I hear the shuffling of feet and soft footsteps, so Felix is up not Changbin.

He opens the door, "Hey, hyung. What's up? Is everything okay with Minho hyung?"

"Yeah, no, he's just sleeping. But Seungmin needs you in his office. Come with me."

Felix nods and steps the door, closing it behind, quietly so not to wake Changbin.

We walk into Seungmin's tech room.

"Ok, Felix. Do you and Jisung have code words?"

"Yeah, we do. Why?"

"Can you text him but act like everything is ok and use the code words?"

Felix nods and takes out his phone from his pocket.

Hellooooooo

What?

You are a jerk for leaving with no explanation.

And why do I care?

huh. you look like a fucking squirrel

No, I don't. you're the fucking squirrel.

ahaha. you right about that Ji.

Why do you keep calling me 'Ji'? My name is Han. First Chris, now you. Stop it, don't call me a name that's not mine.

Oh, ok. Sorry Han.

Now, stop texting me. I'm getting tired of you.

Oh, ok. I thought you were my best friend.
read 12:30

"Yeah, well that's not Ji. Who took him?", Felix puts his phone back in to his pocket.

"Astro", Seungmin answers.

"We got to inform BTS and see if they've seen anything", Felix says.

I nod but stop, "We don't have their contacts as it wasn't in the letter from our Godfather"

"Isn't GOT7 with them as their leader, RM is missing and they needed BamBam as he is the best hacker in the world?", Felix asks ignoring the look Seungmin have him.

I nod thinking back a couple of hours.

"I'll hack his computer and and him a little message", Seungmin smiles.