03

Into the Temples of the Four Winds
Act I: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind

✦ • * * • · . °

As soon as the trio went through separated ways, (Y/n) sprint forward to the direction where the purple witch was. She wished to finish the matter as soon as possible so that she could go back to Aether and Paimon's side, making sure that no harm would fall upon the two.

Lisa was quite suprised at the sight of the Huli Jing, who seems that she didn't had ran all the way from the city to the Temple of the Lion just to reach her. "Oh my. To think that you adorable little cutie would split up with your companions like that. Just to help me out? How kind of you."

"Aether insisted that we would go on separated ways to assist those other two with the raid." (Y/n) smiled at the taller woman. "That way could have wasted more time and energy if we all headed to the same temple."

"I see. That is a good way to make the job done fast." Lisa cooed, before leading her towards the domain's doors. The witch placed a hand on a mechanism attached to the stone door, allowing the once glowing red light around the temple to change into a bright teal. A rumble soon followed, causing the nearby birds to fly away.

Lisa glance at the hydro user with a small smile before gesturing towards the now open gate, swirling with Ley line energies forming a galaxy like portal. "Are you ready, sweetie?"

"Ofcourse." (Y/n) returned the gestured. "I trust you to have my back, Miss Lisa, As I will do the same with you. You will not get hurt under my watch."

The witch stared at her in shock, before giving her a fond smile. She didn't have to say anything, seeing the adeptus' eyes she could clearly see the reason behind it all.

The unwavering will to protect anyone who are willing to ask for her. Seeing this, Lisa made no move or talk to question her words. (Y/n) didn't lie after all.

As soon as Lisa entered the portal first, her once (f/c) eyes glew a ominous purpleish pink, revealing her adeptus power.

✦ • * * • · . °

"It had been such a long time since I have entered a domain..." (Y/n) sighed following the librarian around, as she tried to locate where the source of Stormterror's powers are.

The domain was full of mechanism and monsters. Luckily, With Lisa's knowledge, she was able to understand how to activate those said devices, scattered around the domain.

With her hydro elemental coated attacks, combined with Lisa's electro catalyst, they were able to do a all range attack around the Hilichurls loitering around.

"I say, we make a really good team back there, sweetie." Lisa complimented. Like what (Y/n) had told her, she was infact true to her words.

They were already halfway across the Temple's domain yet Lisa recieved no scratches from every monsters they had encountered.

She barely lifted a finger on her catalyst. (Y/n) successfully defend her at every attacks with her hydro shield and polearm, Attacking everything around her with huge tidal like waves of Hydro with adepti energy infused attacks.

But Lisa didn't know that. All she sees was a capable young lady who was true to her words. But as a Scholar and a witch, she could sense the rather unique energy that (Y/n) carries around her.

"I suppose you are right. Both of our elements combined produced powerful results." (Y/n) gave her a smile before pulling out her polearm from a dissipating Hilichurl's abdomen.