8

Um... I don't have anything to say... maybe I'll add something later

ohh yeah Heavy Lemon

...

Chapter 8: Resting day

"damn it" - said Naegi while running. he just killed the boss of a small mob family that was selling drugs to children ... but then after the kill, he was discovered. So now he was trying to escape a bunch of Mobsters armed to the teeth shooting at him. Running from them, he then noticed a small window at the end of the hallway and he jumped from it... from a 4 floor

He didn't have time to think, he grabbed one of the daggers connected t his wires and threw it at the open window. he then grabbed from it and started sliding down... but his dagger slipped of making him fall into the void

...

After the death of the headmaster, the school council went silent... at first they wanted to find and execute the murderer of their school academy's headmaster but after Jin showed them the evidence that he got on the USB, they decided to keep it all silent.

They told the public about how the Headmaster had committed suicide... After seeing how much he made the students suffer he decided to end his own life. They then apologized saying that his last medical exams showed that his mental state was not sane.

This caught the public by surprise, yet thanks to this lies Hope's Peak didn't lose as much fame and prestige as it was going to lose.

...

"aww damn it " said Naegi from his room, because of the fall he had broken four ribs, So he had to stay on his room for some days. - "so this is what happened to you" - said Jin while entering the room. Naegi saw him and smiled - "yeah I guess I'm still not as good as him on solo missions" - Jin then face palmed, while sighing - "if you keep this up I'm going to have to send you to easier missions you know" - Naegi laughed embarrassed while holding the back of his head which caused him pain. You see even if Jin is the Ultimate detective, the Kirigiri's family had another job... the purple Jesters. Their job was Investigation and analysis. They were the ones whose job was to identify and investigate some of the targets. That's the reason Jin never was afraid of Sora... he was working with him.

But of course they are not supposed to help all the time... even if called purple jester, they were more of an outside party helping sometimes the Jesters. By using their cover as the best Detective family, they used their abilities to help the Black Jester. While also assisting in keeping the under the radar with the police. After the Headmaster incident, seeing how Naegi was still new on this assassination job and how Jin wasn't able to convince him to quit (since he never wanted Naegi to become an assassin in the first way) He decided to help Naegi search his targets.

"Naegi-kun I just called the Kimura family" - he said to Naegi whom was listening to everything he said - "they told me that they're able to prepare a medicine that will fix your bones... but it will be ready for tomorrow" - Naegi heard this and looked disappointed, The Kimura family was another that work with the jesters, the White Jesters. Just like their color is the antithesis of Black, so was their job. they were the healers. They're jobs it's to heal or save the lives of not only the Jester but also those whom were caught in the crossfire - "so stay still until tomorrow... we were able to convince all your classmates that you fell from some stairs. Even Kyoko it's not suspicious" - he said thinking. 10 years ago before he disappeared he asked his father to not teach Kyoko about the jesters... After all he wanted her daughter as far from that life as possible... so she wouldn't ended like his wife.

"Ok I'll try to stay calm" - he said smiling, Jin then smiled a little before

**KNOCK, KNOCK**

they heard the door, Naegi then told them to enter (softly so it wouldn't hurt) , and from it entered everyone from the classroom 78, all of them worried (except Junko...while she wanted to be there she was summoned to a photo shoot) - "Naegi are you ok?... does it hurt?... do you need help?" - asked one after another making Naegi nervous - "kids calm down. If you stress him to much he is just going to pain him" - he said making everyone aware of the fact that he was there - "sir why are you here?"- asked curious Hina while the headmaster smiled - "I just came to check on my student. Also I received news that the Kimura family is going to help Naegi-kun with some medicine" - he said before he said his goodbyes and left.