Skinny Dipping with the freak .

You lay in your bed , groggy from just waking up . You sit up , rubbing your eyes as you look to the clock on your night stand .

Shit .
You promised to go to the lake at 2 , the clock read : '1:45'
"Shit !!" You cry , quickly scrambling out of bed and tossing yourself into the shower , wait - why were you showering ? you were going to swim in lake water -...
Oh well .
After your shower you dressed yourself , in an outfit you had gotten approved by Mr . Munson the day before , towel drying your hair and shaking it out before doing your eyeliner and slipping on your boots and going to sit outside to wait for the guy .

[* With Mr. Munson*]

Eddie was flipping his shit .
He had gotten up early that morning to make sure he wouldn't be late , but here he was , just waking up from a nap while screaming because he cant find his cigarettes .
He knew he was late , which is what caused his panicking .
The male quickly stumbled out of his trailer and into his van , speeding down the road and parking in front of your house , watching you turn to go back inside .
The brunette quickly got out , running up the stairs , grabbing your hair and spinning you around , "You really think id stand you up , (name) ?" He whispered , a soft chuckle leaving him as he nodded toward his van .
You look at him surprised but happy that he hadn't lied about coming .. (he just sucked at time management .)
"Do you forgive me , sweetheart .. ?"
You hesitate for a moment , scratching your chin to fuck with his head and nod , "I guess i forgive you ."

The two of you go to the lake , skinny dipping to be exact .
When eddie saw you before you got into the water he giggled , "Nice ass , (last name)!"
You feel your cheeks heat up , turning to flip him off and cannonball into the water .

After the two of you swam for a bit , you sat back on the sand , sprawled out , thankfully you both were now partially dress and almost dry .
"Did you really think i was gonna stand you up , (name) ?" Eddie murmured , turning his head to look at you .
You're eyes stare into his soft brown ones , shaking your head , "No , Munson . I was gonna go inside to call you .. I wouldn't let you stand me up ."
He'd never dream of it .

[Lmk if u want a pt 2 to this !!]