silence . (steddie)

Had Eddie pushed Steve Harrington past his limit ? Talked too much ? Was he upset ? The metalhead was concerned but didn't say anything .

The two were laying together , eddie on his back with Steve resting his head on his chest while their limbs tangled together .

Completely silent .

Steve looked to Eddie , his soft and almost blank looking to the metalhead he adored so very much . "Why'd you stop talking .. ?" Steve whispered , "I was listening .. I enjoy your voice , Munson .." he said with a small hum as he closed his eyes .
" Don't get all soft on me , Harrington .. "
Eddie murmured , his hand carding through Steves hair , his eyes focusing on how slowly his hair fell from his hand once he had pulled it back a bit . Even though the little asshole wouldn't admit it , he truly adored steve .
"Im not going soft , Asswipe . I was just saying , the way you talk is sorta soothing .." he murmured .
Silence fell once again .
Eddie was flustered and taken aback by the words from the male on his chest .
"Oh fuck you , quit lyin to me , Harrington .." He mumbled and rested his head back against the pillow .
"I know i piss you off with how much i talk on a daily basis .. I have to .."
Steve shook his head ,
"You dont , Eddie ."
Eddie melted , his own name coming from Steve Harrington was his favorite thing to hear .
"Whatever .." was all Eddie could come up with .
After a couple moments of them Bickering and another few moments of silence , Steve sat up , looking to Eddie .
"I gotta head home , Munson . Its late , ill call you tomorrow ?"
Eddie nodded , sighing , "Alright , be safe ."
Eddie murmured as Steve climbed out of the metalhead's window .
As Steve planted his feet on the ground he turned to look up at Eddie , smiling before he was stopped from leaving by being pulled into a kiss .
Eddie had grabbed his face with all of the strength he had and leaned to kiss him .
Steve slowly pulled away and looked up at him ,
"G'night , Munson ."
Eddie said his goodbye before shutting his window and laying on his bed with the biggest grin on his face .

Maybe he was the one going soft ..