Xlub

When Perth and Saint meet at the Club..

Saint: I swear... y-you're so handsome.... daddy (drunk voice)

Perth: you're so b-beautiful... babyboy (drunk voice)
*both of them stranger......both are drunk..... & cOmplementing each-other non stop. People around them not minding them cuz they in club*

Saint: I want you daddy

Perth: babyboy... are you sure...cuz. I didn't want you regret lat....mmmphh (cut by Saint)

Saint: shu... I didnt regret... plz make love with me daddy~

*after Saint said that. Perth lost his composure and kiss Saint senseless. Perth sucks Saint's lips hardly*

Perth: fuck baby.. you taste like strawberrys (groans)
*in second Perth attack on Saint's lip.. both are kissing like a hungry beast now they both are feeling horny. Perth sat on the couch, without broken kiss pulled Saint on his lap. Saint wrapped his hands around Perth neck and kiss him more deeply. After a long messy makeout they back away*

Perth: come with me baby (smirk)
*Saint nodded his head while blushing. Perth hold Saint hands & walk towards VIP room.. both are bragged inside the room & looked the door immediately *

*Perth pushed Saint on the bed hoved above him & kiss bitting Saint's neck*

Saint: mmm~~ (Saint moan when he feel the harsh bitting on his neck)

*Perth one hand sneaked into Saint's shirt and rub the skin beneath it slowly.. other side Saint moaning mess*

Saint: p.. per...perthh-ah~
*Perth then pull back little bit to take of his shirt... revealing his perfect body and abs.. making Saint gulled and lick her own lips*

Saint: you have lots of tattoos (bitting his lips while looking at tattoo & abs)

Perth: do you like what you see babyboy (smirk)
*Saint nodded his head.. Perth made his hands way towards Saint's shirt unbuttoning them one by one.. Saint bitted his lips harsly when he feel cold hands on his upper body... Perth punch up Saint's shirt
& slipped down the shirt from Saint shoulder...now his hand roaming around the Saint's boby...... now Perth remove Saint shirt.. results he can't stop staring at Saint beautiful boby*

Saint: Pe- perth-ah. stop staring (covering his nipple with his hand)

Perth: sorry... you're so breathtaking that.... I can't even take of my eyes off from your beautiful body

*while Perth squeezing one of Saint's chest with his hands.. he immediately got addicted as he keep squeezing & caressing it while trailing kisses and lick on Saint neck and down to the niple*

Perth: you're so beautiful Saint (while looking at Saint nipple)

*Perth took one of Saint nipple on his mouth while squeezing another nipple of Sain*

Saint: ahhh~~d-daddy-ahh~~(moan)

*it's definitely best music to Perth ear's, he can't enough of it.. he keep sucking Saint nipples while other hand playing with another nipple...roll it and pinched it sometimes*

Perth: fuck baby it's so delicious baby
*give few kitten lick on nipples before kiss Saint lips angin. they both kiss each other hungrily *

Saint: Pe-perth~ I w-want you ahh~~~

Perth: you can get if you say properly (smirk)

Saint: I want you i-inside me da-daddy mm~~
* that's enough.. Perth remove their all clothes & kiss Saint's neck as enter one finger into Saint hole*

Saint: ahhh~~ feel weird and h-hurt daddy-ahh~~

Perth: shh.. baby.. it'll go away soon
*Perth add another finger to Saint prepare him. soon Saint feeling pleasure. When Perth feels that prepared enough.. Perth dick enter Saint slowly not to hurt Saint*

Saint: ahh~~(moan louder)

Perth: does it hurt (worried)

Saint: n-no keep ahh~ moving ahh~
*Perth grab Saint waist and thrusting continuesly*

Saint: ahh~ ahh~w~ yes f-faster

Perth: ahh~~you're so tight b-baby
*Perth starts thrusting into Saint in animalistic speed & deeply makes Saint moan so loud. While whole room is filled into moan, growls and & skin slapping sounds....*

Saint: d-daddy ahh~~l'm so close hm~~

Perth: mm~~cum for me baby boy
*with the last hard thrust.. both cum together while
screaming each other name*

Perth: now you're mine baby.. Saint I know it's wired but I fall in love with you
*Saint start crying when heard what Perth said*

Perth: it's ok if you don't me.....plz don't cry (panick)

Saint: n-no it's tears of happiness. I thought you don't want me now

Perth: that's mean you love me (excited voice)

Saint: (nodded his head) now let's sleep..I'm tried (sad smile) please pull your dick

Perth: No baby.. lets stay like this. i like my dick into your hole baby. Lets slepp okey.

*both drifted to dream land with hugging each other*

END