Step Father

"You disparate slut...huh.!? Can't even wait for some minutes that you started teasing your daddy infront of your mom huh..!!!"
Perth said while thrusting his fingers fastly in Saint's little hole, who is moaning mess under his step- father.

Yes!! Step father aka Perth Tanapon who is married to Saint's mom.
But he care nahh!!
Because as per as he know Saint's mom just married him for money and he married her because of his step son who is his babyboy aka Saint Suppapong.

Right now Perth was fingering Saint fastly for teasing him on the dining table while he was talking with Saint's mom.
He was thrusting his fingers smoothly, hitting Saint's prostate.
Saint was moaning loudly without caring if his mom herad him.

"Look at you babyboy, being a beautiful mess under your Daddy huh...!!"
Perth said while pushing one more finger inside him.

"Ahh~~ daddy umm~ c-cumming."
Saint said while feeling himself close but whine as soon as Perth took his fingers out of his Little hole.

"Wanna cum bunny...!! Unluckly you can't babyboy..."

"..but if you please your daddy well, then i will reward you my doll, what's say huh...!!"
Perth whispered seductively near Saint's ear, making him moan a little.

But neither less Saint went on his knees and unbuckled Perth's pant and pulled it down along with his boxer.

Saint wrapped his fingers around Perth's length and give some kitten licks.

"Just take it in your mouth baby, or else you will regret."
Perth said while feeling warm tongue around his cock's tip.

Without wasting anytime Saint took Perth's cock inside his mouth and started to bob his head fasty.

"Ahh~Fuckkk such a cock slut you are.... you take me so w-well umm~"
Perth said while gripping Saint's hair in his fist and pushed himself more, making Saint gagged.

Saint felt Perth twitching inside his mouth, so he started to move his head more fastly, making Perth close to his orgasam.

"Ahh... Fuckkk cummingg slut.. "
Perth said and immediately shoot his seeds inside Saint's mouth who drink it like a good boy and opened his mouth to show to his daddy.

"Tsk... You did well bunny, so now let daddy reward his Little doll huh..!"
Perth immediately pulled Saint in kiss.

Both were kissing each other aggressively more like fighting for dominance, but who can won over Mr. Perth Tanapon.

Perth picked Saint up and made him stand infront of full sized mirror still kissing him roughly.

After making Saint's lips swellen, Perth broke the kiss and looked Saint through mirror who was already looking at him with needy eyes which made Perth smirked.

"Tell me doll, what you want..! Tell daddy...?"
He whispered seductively while sucking on Saint's neck.

" Umm~ I want you daddy!! I want you to fuck me till I don't feel my I-legs ah~.... Fuck me hard like a whore I am.. Make me scream your name daddy...!"
Saint said while spreading his legs for his daddy.

Perth licked his lips while eyeing the clenching hole of younger and without wasting anytime, he pushed his dick inside him, making him scream his lungs out.

"AHH FUCKK daddy, y-you are s-so big ahh~"
Saint moan and throwed his head back in pleasure.

"Don't you dare to look away baby, open your fucking eyes and look at me....! Look how good i fuck your little filty hole..!! How good you take my cock inside you slut...!! Just look at me."
Perth made him look in the mirror.

Tch... Saint looked their figures while biting his lip, thinking how hot they both look while fucking the shit out of each other.
He make sure to get fuck infront of this mirror as thier bodies looks so sexy.

Saint's all thoughts get broke and loud moan escaped from his mouth when Perth hitted his prostate.

" AHH Y-YES DADDY There...umm~~"
He moaned loudly without breaking the eyes contact with Perth.

"Look at you, moaning loudly like a slut huh! Without caring if your mom heard us.! But who's care !! Moan more loudly, tell your mom that what we do in this four wall...!? Scream my name and let's this whole fucking world know that how cock slut you are for my dick."
Perth said and thrusted hardly.

"Y-yes daddy ah~oh god...!!"
Saint put his hands on mirror, supporting himself.

"I SAID LOUDER SLUT...!!"
Perth said and give a powerful thrust, making Saint to jolted up.

"YES!! DADDY, L-LIKE THAT..... FUCK ME MORE HARDER... SO GOOD~"
Saint moaned loudly, making Perth smirked widely.

"That's my babyboy."
Perth said and increased his pace, thrusting more hardly.

Saint's legs were shivering feeling too much pleasure. He was on cloud nine. No one how much he love to get fucked by Perth his step father. He rolled his eyes back feeling familiar knot in his stomach.

"Fuckkk i a-am c-cum-"
Saint try to speak but nothing come out of his mouth. His whole body was shivering under the elder.

"Cumm princess, make a mess."
Perth groaned while thrusting more hardly, chasing his own orgasam.

"AHH~~ DADDY.."
Saint immediately cum when he felt warm liquid inside him.

Perth looked him through and felt satisfied, seeing à fucked up state of Saint who's hair is messy, swellen lips, sweaty body and chest going up and down.

Perth pulled his dick out from Saint hole but immediately pushed in when he saw his cum coming out on Saint's thighs.

After few minutes, he took out his dick and made Saint face him.

"Let's clean ourselves, princess... Then we will sleep."
Perth said and picked Saint and went toward bathroom.

On the other side.....

??- Oh god, these horney people are too loud!! They broke my ears. Finally I can sleep now.

The person just closed her eyes to sleep but shut open it when that person again heard moans.

??- NOT AGAIN PLEASE!!!

THE END

Happy Ramadhan