Team C

Currently a 6 year old Uchiha was waiting in a cave for his said 'teammates' to arrive, after being chosen as one of the few that get to be hand picked for the Shadow-Kage's team. Naturally his father would choose one of his sons to join since their clan were the strongest amongst the Tami.

'Personally I thought Itachi would be selected instead of me, since he's older and stronger' Sasuke thought 'Then again at least I can train to maybe someday beat Itachi!' Then he heard someone coming towards the cave, and there he saw a white and blue haired boy with shark-like teeth. 

"Heya! I'm Hōzuki Suigetsu!" Said the boy

"Oh uhm, I'm Uchiha Sasuke" Said Sasuke

The boy whose name was Suigetsu came over and sat next to Sasuke in the cave. Sasuke, not being very social, was a little uncomfortable but, excused this feeling of being uncomfortable as he needs a strong, connected team.

"SUIGETSUUUUU! WHERE DID YOU GOOO- O-oh uh hi?"

A girl came out from behind a bush seeing that she had found Suigetsu, standing at the meeting spot, with the most cutest boy she's ever seen.

"Karin! Guess what? This is Uchiha Sasuke and he's a part of the team!" Suigetsu yelled.

"O-oh hi I'm k-Karin U-Uzumaki" Karin said.

"Hn." Sasuke replied

Birds flew around chirping happily in such a soothing song. A young orange haired boy steped up from behind a bush.

"Uh- Hi?" He said 

"Hn."

"Hi! Im Karin! This is Sasuke and Suigetsu!" Karin happily stated

"Oh- Im Jugo" Jugo said

"Ahem" Said the most stern looking man on the planet, even his own son was a little creeped out on the long lasting stare towards the group.

"Hello, I am Shadow-Kage Fugaku and today we start training" Said the Shadow-Kage

'Now this is going to be an interesting childhood-' Thought Sasuke as the training begun.