Chapter 05 : They Annoy Me

Taking note of how crowded the exit gate of Noburo was, Sora squeeze herself into sea of students as she was just eager to go home and have slumber at noon until the sun rises

“We shouldn’t be surprise if he’s also here for Benten-San, she’s really pretty after all.”

“oh please she’s only probably one of those pretty bitches who are playing hard to get.” Another spat

“there’s no doupt Benten gets paid to fuck rich men, that’s probably why she’s rich.”

Whispers were spatted here and there like dogs barking when a cat passes by

She could only pray to the gods she can make her way home without that person noticing but it looks like fate have been stirring her to the unlucky path for the past days

“oi! Sugar!” a all too familiar voice boomed across the crowd silencing the crowd but the whispers certainly didn’t end there “over here!”

Whipped her head towards Draken’s direction with an oblivious look of shock which was soon replaced with an irritated emotion plastered on her face like a bee have bugging her for days.

“What are you doing here?!” a low hiss spat out of Sora’s mouth as she marched her way towards the unborthered tattoed blonde.

“Look she’s already rejecting him just like those poor guys.”

“can’t that slut be grateful someone even likes a bitch like her.”

“ow it’s nice to see you too.” Draken replied with unfazed face, a malicious glint twinkling on his obsidian eyes.

“I’m serious.”

“no your not.”

“yes I am─”

“Your my girlfriend.” Draken carelessly spoke outloud that finally broke a fuse on Sora.

She suddenly snatch the helmet on Draken’s grasp as she hop behind the motorcycle before quietly saying, “just drive.”

He pressed his lips together with the atmosphere suffocating like it’ll kill him any moment with silence too quite that it’s feel real, leaving the crowd in silent.

“you know rumors are easily spread when it comes to the big five.” Sora spoke in a mere whisper after a moment of silence of driving towards who knows where.

“are you really that ashamed of me being your best very boyfriend.” Draken playfully spoke trying to lighten the mood.

“no─”

“oh, so you want me your boyfriend, you probably even kiss me on purpose.”

“Oi for your information I don’t go kissing any living being around!” that’s where Sora finally snap tingling Draken’s stomach.