eight

I wanted to take Paris up on her offer this weekend since it hadn't left my mind just like the feeling of her lips on mine. I also remembered that the weekend is late in the week and that was one of her rules. The last thing I wanted to do was have an open shot with a girl and ruin it.

"So she tried to fuck you on the couch while your mom was watching? That's crazy!" I wanted to smack Brett in the back of the head for talking so loudly and saying all the wrong information. "But not as crazy as if your mom were to walk in on you guys and almost faint. My mom did that."

"My mom was on her way home. She wasn't home. Also, you guys can't tell a soul. Don't even tell Loya. If it gets back to Paris, she's going to think I'm a colossal idiot." I knew my trust with Brett keeping a secret was thin since he tells his own private business. Logan on the other hand wouldn't tell his pillow.

We huddled closer in our small circle after checking to see if the coast was clear. "I think you should just text her and get it over with. Who cares about late weeks and last minutes. Y'all are obviously hooking up. No strings attached. There shouldn't be stipulations either." I wanted to agree with Logan but requirements are requirements. "If that's not a good idea then text her and tell her when does she want to."

"I like that better," I admit. They all stared as I pulled out my phone and sent her a text. Hopefully she wasn't standing around watching this occur. "Oh God. What am I doing? The last girl I hooked up with-"

"Was Alyssa and she literally made you ride her the whole time. Paris could show you things you've never seen!" Brett pumped his fist which made me a bit excited. "My man's getting laid tonight. Or hopefully tonight because I don't think I can keep being the only person getting action in the group."

"If you don't mind." We all jumped apart when a girl's voice broke our huddle. All eyes landed on Alyssa who looked as if she could break us in half. Either she had serious news or found out something bad. "What is this I hear about you and Paris?" Brett began to cough on his own shit personality. "You didn't even have a grieving process. It's the first week of school and you've moved on. I can't even concentrate in math because we used to do it together."

She went on and on. The only thing I noticed was how she got a new ear piercing right through the top part of her cartilage. I know that had to be the worst pain a person could experience. Aside from the new additions, she mentioned something about grieving. That's something I've never been able to do. I find forgetting people easier then crying about how they're not in my life.

"Where'd you hear that from?" I asked completely referring to the information regarding Paris. "She and I are friends actually. Nothing spectacular."

She scoffed while jerking her head back. "Did you not hear anything I said? Did ten months mean nothing to you?!"

"Not when they were spent having to wonder if today is the day you might want to completely cut me off to have ten days with friends then another ten days with your boyfriend. I'll admit that I don't miss being alone." Her face softened and suddenly her combative guard was down. "Not thinking about us is helping me."

Her lower lip quivered as she fought the urge to break contact. "So is she, huh?" I didn't get a chance to answer since she was already running off down the hall.

"How the hell?" I mouthed.

Logan and Brett shrugged. We all were trying to process the scene in front of us. It didn't take long for the subject to change when my phone dinged in my pocket. "That her?" Brett practically yelled.

"Yeah. She said if we can meet at my place. Student council meeting was canceled so she's free." Brett snatched my phone and I didn't even try and fight for it back. "I was going to say no! I can't have company tonight!"

All I could do was hope he gave a care about my house rules. "She said she'll be there at six."

Maya and Tyler sat with me at the dinner table now that our mom finished eating and studying was the last thing we did before we made our own plates. Maya was quiet and focused on whatever her laptop screen displayed. Tyler was highlighting in his textbook and I was on my phone switching back and forth between readings and social media. A text from Paris is the only thing that kicked off the night.

I kicked Tyler's foot and he gave me his attention not too long after. "How was it?" I mouthed. He gave me two thumbs up and a player nod. "My turn," I whispered.

"No way. You get none," he said in his full blown voice.

Maya glared at the both of us and closed her laptop shut. "Pigs." One kick of her feet pushed her chair out and she got up with her belongings to go to her room.

"Try and get mom to her room while I sneak her in through the garage." He simply nodded and rushed to the living room to cuddle up to her. I heard him asking random questions while I shuffled to the garage door to let Paris in. She tip toed to the stairs and up to my bedroom without disturbing a soul.

"Why is your house so quiet," she whispered as I closed and locked the door.

"What time does your house wind down?" She simply giggled as if she was embarrassed to answer. "We have plenty of time okay."

"Okay!" She then sat at the edge of my bed and pulled her thin sweater over her head. Her dark green lace bra was the only thing she had on under it which made my hair stand up since this is what she wore to school. "Do you want to take the lead or should I?"

"I don't mind either way." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto my own bed with one swift movement. I was on my side one second and my back the next. She crawled on top and leaned down to kiss my neck, jaw then finally my lips.

My hands rubbed all down her back and spent a little extra time on her butt that was covered by a mini jean skirt. She then broke the kiss to peel the band tee off my back and fling it across the room. We went back to the making out portion in which she introduced her soft tongue to the inside of my mouth. Our tongues tangled and tasted all we could of each other for what felt like millions of seconds.

She sat back up and rubbed her hands down my slightly toned chest. I really wanted to cover myself up since I didn't have the average athlete body.

"Take my bra off," she slightly moaned.

I sat up quickly to where our chests were touching so I could reach and unclip her bra swiftly. Her breasts were larger than my hands could hold and that's when I felt all the blood rushing to my lower region.

"It's... been a while since I've felt and seen-"

She locked lips with me again and this time her arms wrapped around the back of my neck and pulled me closer. Her tight skirt was risen to her hips and I now could feel her skin along with her underwear. I grabbed the top of her underwear and slid them down her legs so she repositioned herself to where her legs were on one side of me and her underwear fell to her ankles then to the floor.

In this time I was sliding my basketball shorts down with her help. Legs and shorts dangling off the side of the bed as she sat on my with just her skirt while I was completely naked. We paused for a while as I watched her stare at my member.

"What?" I breathed. Ready to do anything.

"A condom?"

"Oh!" Everything in me was on the verge of shattering if I didn't have what I was supposed to have. I usually did these things at Alyssa's house so the possibility of having protection was very slim. Then I dug in my nightstand drawer and stumbled upon two buried condoms. I knew this was going to be one hell of a night. "Can I go down on you?"

"Oh... of course."