Chapter Nine

Alya climbed up a tree, looking around. The sound of thundering came from below, making her perk up, a sma frown on her face. "What's...going on.."Alya frowned. She spotted two kids from the Pearl Clan running away from a stampede of Rapidash, causing her eyes to widen. She leaped down, landing on the back of a Rapidash, leaping to the back of another, balancing herself with ease as she leaped from one back to another. She launched herself forward and wrapped her arm around the two kids, rolling out of the way, hiding behind a large boulder, the dust from the stampede making her close her eyes, using her hands to cover the eyes of the trembling kids. A pole appeared in front of her, Honchkrow hovering over them.

"Take them first!"Alya ordered. Honchkrow nodded, the two pearl clan kids, grabbing onto the pole, getting lifted out of the stampede to safety. She took off into the stampede, and grabbed a Diamond Clan child, hiding behind a tree, the scared child clinging to her. The stampede passed, Adaman hurrying over. "Alya"Adaman says. "The child is okay"Alya nodded Adaman sighing in relief. "Thank you Alya!"The child's mother says as Alya passed the young girl to her. "Now you two, what happened!"Alya demanded turning to the two kids. "What are your names?"Alya demanded. "Runi and...Kero..."The girl says quietly. "You both could've hurt someone, and what's worse you both could've been hurt as well!"Alya scolded. "I think these two need to be punished"Adaman scowled.

"Don't touch them"Alya warned. "Alya-"Adaman started. "DON'T. TOUCH. THEM!"Alya yelled moving in front of the scared kids. "I'll take them home"Alya says. She turned and walked away, Runi and Kero following her. "She's always been protective of kids, you can't be upset with her, besides I think it's better that she takes them home, things are still rocky between the two clans because of some people who refuse to change the relationship between us"Mai sighed shaking her head. "What's Chrissy up to?"Adaman asked turning to Sabi. "She's moved on Adaman, she's travelling to the coast next, I informed Iscan with Braviary's help!"Sabi responded. Adaman nodded in approval, and looked back towards Alya's walking figure. "Keep your eyes on her"Adaman says.

Alya looked around, the wind blowing through her hair. She let out a loud howl, calling for Irida. A howl came in response, Irida running into view. "Thank the Great Sinnoh you found them!"Irida sighed relieved. "They started a stampede on our turf, a child from the Diamond Clan was caught up in it as well"Alya informs. "Is the child okay"Irida asked. "Yes, she's fine and safe back with her mother"Alya smiled nodding. Both gave the two kids scolding glares, looking disapproving. "Why were you two on their turf!"Irida demanded. "For You!" Irida stared at them surprised, Runi and Kero looking down. "We heard you say you needed something from the Diamond Clan territory, so we went to go grab it! A stampede of Rapidash got spooked when we popped out of the grass!"Runi says.

"I see...but that still gives you no right to trespass, I was planning on asking Alya since she's a collector"Irida sighed. "What was it you needed?"Alya asked. "A dark green leaf shaped like a heart"Irida responded. "Oh the Love Leaf, the item you give to your lover to show how much you appreciate them!"Alya smiled. "It can also be used as a sort of paste for ceremonies"Irida nodded. "You're lucky I have it on me!"Alya chuckled. She reached into her pouch and pulled a handful of the small leaves out, passing them to her friend. "Thanks, this is enough"Irida nodded. "What about these two"Alya asked. "They'll be punished, I have one in mind"Irida responded. "Crushing the leaves?"Alya grinned. "Crushing the leaves, all of them"Irida nodded.

Alya turned, starting to walk away until she felt arms around her legs. "Thank you Ms Alya, for saving us"Kero says. "I'd save anybody, good or bad, pokemon or human, wanting help or not, I'm just that kind of person"Alya smiled ruffling their hair, as the two kids released her. She walked away, Delcatty running towards her with Eevee and Spheal, Sneasel trailing behind them. "What is it?"Alya asked. Delcatty looked up, Beautifly's flying into view, causing her eyes to widen. She ran down the path, her pokemon following behind her, smiles on their faces. "Beautifly! BeBe!!"Alya called. Her old Beautifly turned around, and fluttered towards her, beaming at the sight of her former partner. "It's great to see you again"Alya smiled reaching out. She patted Beautifly's head, a soft smile on her face. "Welcome Home."