Chapter 33 End

The First Order fleet and Final Order fleet assimilate together into the new Final Galactic Empire. The separate fleets expand throughout the galaxy, taking over one planet at a time. Under my Emperor's guidance, I ordered the destruction of only a handful of planets as the rest were quick to fall in line. We have snuffed out nearly all of the rebel scum as they hide in the far corners of wild space. The resistance is no more. Small bands of hero wannabes occasionally assemble, but I, The executioner, take care of it in a timely manner.

Imperial currencies are beginning to circulate, labor laws are in effect, prisoners work in mining resources, and a new senate is in the works allowing every planet to voice their concerns to Emperor Hux. I am in charge of enacting the will of our Leader. I carry out public executions of war criminals found guilty, interrogate personell thoroughly, destroy plots of treason, and anything else to protect Hux at all costs.

Emperor Hux walks leisurely through the large and wide room staring out the long horizontal windows, covering the entire wall of the room. The buildings darken like a silhouette as the sun sets on the planet of Coruscant. He swings off his long uniform jacket, now fitted with golden tassels at the shoulder, fit for a Leader. It flows in the air, as the blood red lining within the jacket flashes and catches my eyes.

"So what's next on our list, Armitage?"

"Ruling the galaxy never ends, my love. I have some resistance prisoners that need a little more persuasion in giving up their hideouts in the far reaches of space. Neither officers nor probe droid were able to get much out of them. Do you think you can get started with that tonight?" He hands me his holopad with profiles and lists of questions for each person.

"Is it time sensitive? I'd rather not do anymore work today." I grumble and roll my eyes while putting his device on the table.

"I was under the impression that you wanted more things to do. It can wait." He looks away from the sunset view and stares at me, with his stern emotionless face. "Did you have something in mind?"

"What I meant was that we have everything we could have ever wanted. What next?" I embrace Armitage and lean my head on his chest.

"Ah, I see." His serious face ponders in thought for a moment. "We take whatever life throws at us and enjoy every last bit of it." He holds me tightly. "I love you, (F/N)."

"And I love you, Armitage."

He takes my hand, with the plain silver ring on my finger and kisses it. I stare up into his bright gleaming eyes. He scrunches his eyebrows together. "Wait a minute."

I lift my head off his chest. "What?"

"We never got married, did we?"

"I mean, you never asked."

"So much has happened, I just assumed we were at this point." He pulls away from me. "Let me do this properly." He clears his throat and inhales. "(F/N) (L/N), will you do me the honor of ruling this galaxy by my side, not as my executioner, nor guard, nor Commander, but as my other half?"

I tilt my head. "Am I not already your other half?" I ask playfully.

"Um-" He stutters. "I mean-" his face flushes a rosy pink. "My apologies. I tried to make it sound special." His fingers run his orange hair back in a nervous fluster as he stares at his shoes. His eyes flick back up to me. "Will you marry me?"

I pause for a moment and pretend to think about my answer. I see Armitage's sweet eyes don a look of uneasiness as I wait to answer him. "Of course I will." I giggle.

He huffs out a smiling sigh. "Excellent. Should I take off your ring and put it back on?"

I laugh. "No. It's fine the way it is. Once we actually do get married, I'll let you do that."