Present Day

OUTFIT INSPO:

-Y/N- You woke up to the sounds of starved gulls and the salty sea air

-Y/N-
You woke up to the sounds of starved gulls and the salty sea air. Just how you like it. Getting up out of bed you pull on your favourite leather pants, jacket, boots and your sword as well as some gold rings, then plop your pirate hat onto your long red hair. Pulling open your creaky wooden bedroom door you rush down the stairs to the chip shop below your family's house. For as long as you can remember, Uma your twin sister and your mum, Ursula, have lived above the only half decent place to eat in the isle, working most mornings and running rampart the rest of the time. You spot Uma talking with Harry, her long aqua hair still tangled from sleep.
Harry spots you and gives you a grin, Uma turns around and waves you over. "Morning Y/N! How'd you sleep?" You give them both a grin back and walk over, leaning on the countertop you rub your hands down your face. "Ugh, I slept so bad...keep having that weird dream." Harry and Uma exchange a look. "Hey what was that?" Harry looks at Uma then back to you. "Erm, well me an' Uma hav' been talking, and we think your dream is more than a dream." You think back to the last few weeks. Every night you have the same dream, you're floating above the sea- there's a big yacht with a redhead woman holding a baby standing near the railing. As you watch, a mist forms- coiling around the woman. As the mist disappears the woman is left standing all alone. Before you can call out you wake up. "You think the whole 'mist takes baby' thing actually happened?" Uma tosses you an apron and walks towards the tables "I don't know- Harry reckons it's a memory- but you aren't mist or a woman yet, and you definitely don't have a child!" You snicker and tie the apron around your waste and walk behind the till. "Ha! That's true." Harry sighs and gets up "I'm going to make sure our territory knows whose boss- Gil let's go!" Gil jumps up from one of tables and follows Harry out the door. "Well thanks for ditching" you mumble. Just another day.