Chapter One

Lillian's pov

I yawned as I woke up before dawn preparing for another day working with the clan of dragons. There was this particular dragon that I was planning on working with today, it was a beautiful cobalt Romanian Ice dragon.

As I got out of bed, I quickly put on my dragon-riding gear and oh so very quietly went outside to the little Dragon village we made for our clan. I did not want to subject poor Charlie with some ill-tempered men when I'm gone.
I was happily walking into the village, the snow flurrying around me, going to the cobalt beauty. As I had gotten to the crate of hers, calling it a cage sounds too barbaric for me, I quickly unlatched the lock and beckoned the dragon out.

"Come on beauty, today we get to learn how to fly with a rider on ya!" I said excitedly and she quickly walked out of her crate, nudging me with her head lovingly in the process. I grabbed her harness and saddle and led her to a vast winter field.

As I was training the dragon, Charlie and the rest of the crew woke up and got ready for their days' work. The sun took it's quick decent up it and before I knew it, it was 11:35 in the morning. That was when I decided to stopped training the dragon, leading her back into her home, and going back inside our humble abode for some peppermint tea.

"Good mornin dear Charlie!" I said preparing my tea as he was sitting at the counter with his cup of black coffee

"Looks like you've been busy this morning. When did you wake up today?" Charlie asked sipping his coffee

"Oh, just at dawn. I was teaching the Cobalt Romanian Dragon to fly with a rider on her back. I am even able to fly without the harness on her!" I said smiling remembering the thrill of it.

Charlie shuddered at the mention of the Dragon species "I'm telling ya Lilly you are the only one that can take on a beast like that dragon. Have we gotten the dragons for the tri-wizard tournament-ready yet?-"

"As in picked out the ones that won't burn the contestants to a crisp, then yes. Here is the list." I said tossing a piece of paper from my boot to him. He looked over them and nodded.

"Okay, thanks for doing that flower. Now got get packed for your quidditch world cup game next week and for school since you won't be coming back in till the week before the first trial " Charlie said in an almost fatherly tone

"Okay." Was all I said as I went to my room and packed my things. I am the keeper of the Ireland team. I am actually a star because I am the youngest keeper in the International Quidditch League. Just like Viktor Krum but better. After three hours of trying to stuff all off quidditch things in with my school things, I was finally finished and ready to leave and go to Ireland. I dragged my trunk and also my pygmy dragon, in its crate, over to Charlie.

Charlie smiled and said, "Ready to be the youngest quidditch world champion?"

"You bet your scaley friends I do!" I happily replied as I held onto his arm, ready to apparate

"Well, off we go!" He exclaimed before it started to feel like I was being sucked into a small tube. We finally landed on the turf of the Ireland quidditch field. I turned around to Charlie and looked up at him.

"Charlie, tell everyone I'll miss them and keep the dragons in line for me 'kay?" I sincerely asked him

"Anything for my Cala Lilly." He said lightly ruffling my hair and giving me a big ole hug quickly before he apparated back to the desolate village.

This was going to be the start of a wonderful adventure.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hello everyone! This is a first-time in some loooooooong time I started to write on wattpad again. I hope this sounds like an interesting book for you guys. I certainly have many surprises in store for this story.

I don't know how consistent I will be uploading but I will try to make them super long! But don't quote me on that one!
»NoBoopAmy«