Chapter Six

As the doors open I did a few flips warming up for when out head mistress and I were walking, or flipping, down the length of the dinning hall. It had taken the rest of the girls a long time to get half way down the hall because they were doing a butterfly routine and using the veela powers on the poor schools guys.

"Keep in step with me Lillian." Head mistress whispered as we began to ascend the hall leaving the dumstrang boys watching me curiously and the hogwarts school perplexed that I was in this particular school.

As we had ended our routine I quickly moved to the side and sat down at a red and gold table near some familiar red heads.

As time went on the other school had done a routine and doomed all of the hogwarts and beauxbaton girls as I just sat there watching my best friend enter and sit next to me making some of the other people gasp.

"This has been such a long day hasn't it Viktor?" I asked picking at my food not hungry "Sure has, Лилиан. After all we did compete in the World Cup like two days ago." He reply eating up all the food on his plate. After dessert we were ushered to the common rooms of where we would be residing for the next school year. My school was taken to a tower that was the highest in the school, well besides the clock tower, and shown our rooms. Gladly I didn't have to room with anyone in my school but I had to room with a girl named Luna Lovegood. She is quite a lovely girl and I can't wait to get to to get to know her more. I took off the leotard and got into my pjs and quickly fell asleep in my comfy bed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So here is another chapter. I have five more days before school starts for me so I'm very nervous! So staying up and writing will have to do for me!😆 It is currently 1:11am at this point time and now I'm very tired so good night, or good morning to you all and I hope you all are (going to) hav(e/ing) a nice day.

Remember to vote and comment, love
Ravenclaw_sweetheart