Chapter 1- Shadow

It was midnight and there was lighting and raining heavily outside. A boy was sleeping peacefully when someone starting knocking the door of his house. He opened his eyes wide open hearing the voice but he was not ready to leave his bed and see who it is.

Suddenly he heard music playing.

Gumanaam hai koi, badanaam hai koi
Kisko khabar kaun hai wo, anjaan hai koi

He took his head out of blanket to see if anyone is around but he didn't found anyone. Suddenly a shadow appeared through the closed window which was moving closer to the window. It came that much close that it seemed like now it will enter inside the room but it disappeared suddenly. Even the knocking and music stopped.

He covered his face with the blanket and slept.

-------------

The same boy woke up the best morning. He remembered last night's incident and sighed. He left his bed and got fresh, made his breakfast and left for his office.

As soon as he entered the office. His boss secretary came to him and said.

- Rachit sir, boss wants you in his office right now!

She said while giving him a big smile while he smile awkwardly.

- It's Rakshit, Nina and yeah I'm coming.

Nina: Okk Rakshit.. sir!
She said and left.

Don't know when she'll stop her flirting. He said to himself and went to his boss cabin.

Rakshit: May I come in sir?

- How many times I have to tell you that you don't need to ask before coming son! And don't call me sir!

Rakshit: Okk chachu sorry now tell me why you called me?

Gopal Mehta ( Rakshit's uncle)
: Congrats I have found a new house for you! But you can shift after 5 days and i know you won't agree but I'll still say that come and live with me!

Rakshit: No chachu plz I don't want to give you trouble!

Gopal: Okk fine I know no can win from Mr. Rakshit Mehta! After completing all your work come to me, I will give you all the information about the house.
Gopal sighed, Rakshit hugged Gopal and left but not before thanking him.

-----------

Rakshit got all the information about the house from his uncle. It's a two bhk rented house, very far from where he lives now. He's going to live on second floor while the owner of the house and his family lives on the first floor. The way to second floor outside the house.

The house belongs to a well reputed wealthy family and Mr. Prakash, the owner of the house is Gopal's friend. Most of the time Prakash and his wife Ruma is out of the station at work and their daughter lives alone inthe house.

Rakshit was happy that after shifting to a new house he would get free from these strange things that happen with him every night. He was driving his car back to his house while in the way he saw something that made him totally shocked.

-----

Thank you so much for reading! Please do vote and comment

Thank you
~Writer