012

ⁱʳˡ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ !

ⁱʳˡ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃ !

i decided i needed a day to myself after everything thats happened. of course sam pulled the same card as nate, they're basically best friends! at least he didnt cheat on me. oh right. liv and rome dont know yet, ive kinda been avoiding the topic because i know rome would probably beat sam up, and i cannot be asked for another fight. so here i am. shopping, alone, enjoying my day.

"hey iris." i hear a voice from behind me say. my face scrunches up as i turn around, only to see alicia. the bitch is back?

"alicia. so lovely to see you." i give her a sarcastic tight lipped smile.

"heard about you and sam. what a bummer." she pouts. i snicker.

"bet you were waiting for this one. let me guess. you're hooking up now? what a shocker! alicia silvers has gone for yet another one of my ex's!" i exclaim over dramatically as she scoffs.

"things seem to be going completely sideways for you, huh? first nate.. then chris. and now sam. thats gotta be a world record right?" she giggles.

"me and chris are still friends. you're on something." i roll my eyes and turn around.

"oh please. he's got a girlfriend now, it doesnt look good for you. him in your comments yesterday? damn." she says. my eyebrow raises.

"how can you see my comments?" i wait for a response.

"i have more than one account, iris. common sense?" she states. "well anyways, he probably doesnt even care about you anymore. he was the reason sam and you broke up, wasnt he? cause you cant get over him?" she smirks. i go to deny what she just said, but nothing comes out of my mouth. "precisely. sort your shit out, iris." she shakes her head in disappointment.

"oh shut up. away you go now. shoo. or do you need me to swat you away?" i pout and wave the fly swatter i grabbed off the shelf around. she rolls her eyes and walks off. well. i didnt punch her this time. progress iris!!

lvriris