Chapter 1: Uninvited Prisoners

Izuku Midoriya Pov:

The sound of ringing filled my ears as my eyes shot open. Before slamming my arm onto my alarm, I turned to my window and saw just an average Thursday. I was awake on time, weather seemed okay, nobody was shouting in the common rooms, all normal.

Is what I would say if this wasn't a crossover.

After getting dressed and all, I walked into the common room. It was empty and relaxing for once, not having my classmates yelling at eachother for more than 5 seconds.

I prepared myself some rice and nattō, sat myself down, and began to dig in. I was wondering what we were going to learn today, since Mr.Aizawa had told us about a new topic in hero training. Perhaps we'd go into the field, I thought, despite knowing deep down we all still weren't ready.

Thoughts began to scurry through my brain, as I sat and just unconsciously ate my breakfast away like a robot. Maybe one day I'd get a sidekick of my own?

Distracted in my thoughts, I wasn't aware to the small hole of black space opening behind me. I only realised what was going on when Momo gasped from the sofa and looked terrified at what was behind me. Swiftly turning around, I jump out of my seat, prepared to fight. It almost looked like that Villain in the LOV's quirk, only it wasn't emmiting any sound.

I was preparing my One For All, when a group of boys our age (and children?) were thrown out unconscious onto the floor. And then poof, the portal was gone. 'What in the name of All Might just happened' I internally asked myself.

XChara Pov:

It was cold. And so silent. I didn't want to open my eyes. I felt that I could, but I didn't want to. I just preferred floating in my thoughts, huddling myself in comfort. But then I heard his voice.

"Not going to get up? This is why you struggled against me. You are simply just a child. A naive and weak child"

"Shut up!!" I yelled loudly, opening my eyes in the process.

What do I see: my arms and legs were in shackles, a weird man in Error's clothing is staring at me as if I was crazy, who was also chained to the wall, and we're in a dungeon? What the hell?

"Who are you and what am I here for" I asked him demandingly.

"Your universe seems to have been filled with absolute idiots. I'm Error stupid. And why would I know why we're here? You should ask him?" He spitefully replied, indicating to the right.

I looked there and saw what I assumed to be a human ink, with that stupid emotionless expression, only in anime??? I observed all around me and noticed it seemed to be all the Sanses, a monochromatic Frisk?

Suddenly, the door slammed open, a man with messy black hair and a face that showed years of no sleep, and an extremely short bear? Rat? I don't even know, in a suit.

"Ah. It seems another has woken up. Wonderful!" The creature told the man, as they slowly walked over to me.

One took out a clipboard, as the bear walked up to me with some not needed caution.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" I asked him anxiously.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" He chuckled. "My name is Principal Nezu, and as you can guess, I am the principal of this hero school. Now, why don't you introduce yourself? What's your full name, quirk and reason to be here? Oh and don't bother attempting to escape, the chains are quirk repelling" he told me in quite the mouthful.

"I'm....Chara. Better known as XChara. And what is a quirk?" I replied slowly.

The two looked at eachother confused, as the man who was scribbling down something, asked "How do you not know what a quirk is?".

"Don't be rude Mr Aizawa. This child must have hit his head hard. We should just take him home and deal with the others instead" the bear told him reassuringly.

Something, I don't know what, but something was boiling up inside of me. My hands clenched and face scrunched up in anger as I told him firmly,

"I am not a child. Don't call me that"

"Getting all emotional over names? Are you upset over him nearly coming back?" Error mocked me, while laughing to himself.

"Shut up!! You don't know anything about me and my universe!" I shouted at him.

"Leave him alone Chara" someone told me from the left.

Scowling, I turned to see a human Cross sitting there uncomfortably. I didn't even notice that he, the guy who shot down Nightmare previously, a guy in extremely bright and rainbow clothing and Swap were all awake.

I heard the man sigh and look up to the ceiling and say "this is going to be long day".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bdiwbfiw hi. I would like to say sorry for not updating in nearly a month. School came and hit harder than I predicted it to do so, but yeah, here is a chapter. Thank you all who added this to their reading list and voted. I really appreciate it. Have a good day/night and take care!!

Words: 893