Chapter 2: Interrogated

(COME ON GLITCHTALE GASTER!!)

Shota Aizawa Pov:

I couldn't believe that none of these knew what a quirk was. They either had to be insane or lying. Trusting everything they say would easily be a flaw in finding out why they're here and where did they come from. Especially after most of them being aggressive and uncooperative.

"Mr. Aizawa? I believe it is a necessary precautions to bring him in." Nezu informed me.

"I understand Sir. I will do my best to ignore our differences to deal with this situation" I responded gravely.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I scrolled through my contacts until I scrolled upon his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream Pov:

We had been here chained for what felt like hours on end. Everyone was silent, except for Error, who kept going on about how stupid Ink was. I was so tired and drained, possibly for the lack of positive emotions. I could feel Core Frisk trying to stay optimistic sympathetically, however the fake feelings weren't helpful.

It didn't help with the fact that Nightmare kept glaring at me. I refused to look at him, knowing he would probably lash out at me if I looked at him with the smallest expression. I was wondering why he wasn't feeling the power of everyone's annoyance and confusion.

Out of the blue, the door slammed open, and a tall man with a beige coat barged in, holding a notebook and pen, with a stern expression held on his face.

"Detective Tsukauchi. Thank you for coming so unexpectedly" Mr eyebags thanked.

"No worries Mr Aizawa. Now, of you don't mind, I'm going to start with the fellow in yellow" Tsukauchi replied while staring at me.

He swiftly walked over, with what I detected to be hope of some sort.

"So, full name, quirk and reason for breaching U.A please."

"Uhm.. I'm Dream. I have no ide-" I was saying before being rudely interrupted.

"Full name sir. Not your villain name. What is your full name" he pressed.

"Dream. Literally just Dream. I was created as a copy of Underswap sans, had the fire of a positive apple put in, and given the name Dream by my mother" I informed him honestly.

"Some mother she was" I heard Nightmare mutter next to me.

I chose to ignore his comment, as I looked at the detective. He seemed surprised by my candor, scribbling down multiple things.

Naomasa Tsukauchi Pov:

That was the true apparently. I went around questioning everyone, and my final conclusions were that: they were from some other kind of civilization, they were from "another universe" (as Killer told me truthfully), or they were brainwashed. They didn't seem like much of a threat, so I decided to ask Nezu about inviting them to his new program.

"I don't see why not. Except for the children. They don't seem like they can be past elementary or middle school, so I'm not sure what we can do with them" Nezu replied to my suggestion.

"Actually my body is physically 9. I am no longer affected by time"  Core informed me.

"I'm not gonna count how many times I've aged to an adult and been overwritten" Xchara murmured.

"Well, let me introduce you to U.A's new program..." Aizawa finally spoke out.

A/N: So my story has finally been removed from hiatus. I started working on this before I gave up so I'm not sure if this will pop up before it, but in any case, Merry Christmas everyone!

-25/12/22