If I Die Young (Kara) (Danvers Sisters)

Inspired By If I Die Young by The Band Perry
Cover By Naya Rivera

(God I miss her. Rest in peace Naya Rivera, You died like you lived, a hero to a damn lot of people...)

Me:

Kara:No, y/n please! Stay with me! Please!

I heard Kara shouting I just snapped my fingers and Kara's powers are blown out, I knew I only had an hour and I felt like I... I was dying

"Kara, I'm dying, please stop" I said pulling my hand to her face to cup her cheek then she looked at me sobbing

Alex: No, ok, no your not, ok, w-we can get you back to the DEO. Please y/n/n we can't let this happen. You still have of a life to live this can't end here it-it won't

I knew what Alex and Kara have lost, even though they thought you didn't understand. I probably did... Better than everyone...

Kara: Alex is right y/n/n. N-no, no your not. You can't, there's so many things we haven't done yet, so many years left. Please I-"

I knew what she was going to say and I had to cut her of I couldn't handle it... Not any more

"Kara, Alex... I know there's a lot of things we haven't done yet but there's not enough time... Kara look whatever happens, I need you to know that, the day you walked through the doors of our home for the first time, our lives changed forever. And I knew in that moment that I wanted to be there for you (she cries even more). But not as a sister (she looks at me and realized what I was talking about). I wanted to be there for you like. Mom and Dad were there for each other (you looked at Eliza who in there crying) . I wanted to be with you, no, I want to be with you" I corrected before continuing  "look Kara I was there for years, watching you fall in and out of love with people. When I wanted to be the one to come to you, at your best and at your worst. I knew it just felt wrong, like (you cough out more blood) it would never happen, but I guess I was right there. But still (you wince from the pain you felt in chest) I'm here happy... Happy for the time the multiverse has given me, even if it was short, I'm glad I got to be your sister (you look at your sisters who look like they got there heart ripped out) even if that's not the only thing I wanted, I'm happy I got to meet you (I kissed the back of her hand)" I looked at Alex as I pulled my free hand to Alex's face...

 Happy for the time the multiverse has given me, even if it was short, I'm glad I got to be your sister (you look at your sisters who look like they got there heart ripped out) even if that's not the only thing I wanted, I'm happy I got to meet yo...